Anyone remember the Back To The Future Ride at Universal...well...

Found 9th May 2017
So I just got PSVR the other day and boy is it amazing! I don't get all the mediocre reviews! it's amazing as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, as soon as donned the headset and fired up the demo disc, the menu screen of VR worlds immediately struck me as being just like a theme park experience like the movie based rides at Universal studios!

It then dawned on me what an awesome application of VR it would be, if you could somehow source the original footage, to adapt the Back To The Future Ride to VR! and so I did a Google, and low and behold not only was the original footage actually included in one of the Blu-ray releases of the films, but someone had actually already adapted the footage and turned it into a 360 degree video and imposed a CGI cockpit view of the Delorean on YouTube!

I was so hyped to see this and it's awesome! brought back many memories of actually being on the ride!

I'm sure most of you know know but to try this you should rip the 4k video from YouTube using something like 4k video downloader, and then copy to a usb flash drive, and run it with Littlstar app on the ps4. Awesome!

link: ​youtube.com/wat…2uo

anyone care to share any other awesome experiences on PS VR? I'm still a newbie so probably am yet to try it...;)
Community Updates
11 Comments
I would recommend gunjack and until dawn rush of blood
Yes! I have been on it many times and still sad to this day that it has gone
Original Poster
ame2607

I would recommend gunjack and until dawn rush of blood

​thanks. I tried rush of blood and it was good but had real bad drift! don't know why I only had it with this game! I was looking completely to me left before I knew it and arms were all the way to the right! lol gun Jack I will try soon..
Original Poster
buck91

Yes! I have been on it many times and still sad to this day that it has … Yes! I have been on it many times and still sad to this day that it has gone

​Me too... if you have VR give the video a go.. it's the closest we can get!
I wouldnt go to any rides with all the Theme park casualties if I were you...
Multieman

I wouldnt go to any rides with all the Theme park casualties if I were … I wouldnt go to any rides with all the Theme park casualties if I were you...

I assume you'll not travel anywhere by car from now on.
Did the Simpson's ride last year at Universal which was the BTTF ride back in the day.
AWESOME!
You didn't even give people the link lol
Toon_army

I think this is the video youtube.com/wat…2uo
Original Poster
Toon_army

​lol sorry! added!
Edited by: "jiraiya" 9th May 2017
Original Poster
zackariah