Anyone remember the Littlewoods £50 off £100 code?

7 replies
Found 22nd Apr 2009
Does anyone still remember the recent £50 off with a spend of £100 voucher for phone orders only?

Not the "today only" one from this thread
hotukdeals.com/ite…10/

It was the phone-orders only voucher which expired around the 6 April and was being widely quoted here.

Needless to say, I made a purchase with this voucher and Littlewoods phoned me today (14 days after delivery) to claim that the call centre agent failed to write down the voucher code when taking the order, so they can't give me the discount.

If anyone does have the right code, or a link to the original thread, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Theo

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Zq152

I got this from my order confirmation email which shows the -£50

Original Poster

Thanks to both of you, please have some rep!

Ooh, which to go with!?

The thread says ZQ210, geoneo says 152

Decisions, decisions...

Banned

well where did you get the code from?

Theo Cupier;4999604

Thanks to both of you, please have some rep!Ooh, which to go with!?The … Thanks to both of you, please have some rep!Ooh, which to go with!?The thread says ZQ210, geoneo says 152Decisions, decisions...

Let us know if any of them work. I'm planning on spending just over £100 after work with Littlewoods kitting out a new caravan. Tghis could potentially save me a fortune (well £50)...

Original Poster

sassie;4999622

well where did you get the code from?

HUKD is about all I can remember... :oops:

Dinglebin - the voucher I used expired on 10/4. While you could probably get away with sneakily applying the code retrospectively to an order placed before 10/4 it won't be valid for new orders now...

dinglebin;4999711

Let us know if any of them work. I'm planning on spending just over £100 … Let us know if any of them work. I'm planning on spending just over £100 after work with Littlewoods kitting out a new caravan. Tghis could potentially save me a fortune (well £50)...

Isnt there a new one that expires today

hotukdeals.com/ite…-d/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    2. Computer upgrades89
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    4. Whey protien629

See more discussions