Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone remember the website name?

I posted a deal on how to unlock blackberry's for free, but i cant find the link to it, it directs me to the hukd homepage...anyone help please.

7 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass

http://www.unlocks.co.uk/unlock_blackberry_free.phpJust press edit and … http://www.unlocks.co.uk/unlock_blackberry_free.phpJust press edit and you can see the link in the deals box....

Thank you!
    Edited by: "JaYy_dOg" 26th Aug 2010

Original Poster

uhh...where do I get the MEP code from?

On step 2 it tells me to select my MEP..but i dont know it

Original Poster

dcx_badass

It tells you how. It says instructions, click them.

oO

Welcome to GizmodoSign up for the Gizmodo Daily and get one great story in your inbox each day.
    Get Gizmodo in your inbox:
    Please enter your email address.Please enter a valid email address.
    Join Gizmodo on Facebook. Click "Like" to get the most important stories in your News Feed.
    Please confirm your birth date:
    Please enter a valid datePlease enter your full birth year
    This content is restricted.
    Unlock BlackBerry 8000-9000 Series Phones For Free
    IntoMobile just found an app that can unlock any BlackBerry 8000 or 9000 series device, free of charge. What's the catch? It's only semi-legal.

So, you'd better download these files fast before they're taken down (they'll most likely pop up again elsewhere though, with a day or two's delay). The instructions are here, complete with photos of the process. If you want to unlock, hit that up now rather than pay $30-$50 to some guy to unlock your phone for you. [Sw box via ZonaBlackBerry via Into Mobile]

Welcome to GizmodoSign up for the Gizmodo Daily and get one great story … Welcome to GizmodoSign up for the Gizmodo Daily and get one great story in your inbox each day. Get Gizmodo in your inbox: Please enter your email address.Please enter a valid email address. Join Gizmodo on Facebook. Click "Like" to get the most important stories in your News Feed.Please confirm your birth date: Please enter a valid datePlease enter your full birth yearThis content is restricted.Unlock BlackBerry 8000-9000 Series Phones For Free

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment610
      2. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies34
      3. Phone "Upgrade"912
      4. Wireless Earphones for Running67

See more discussions