Groups

Anyone rented/ bought a fetal doppler??

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of renting one or buying one?

Any tips?

Thanks

21 Comments

Yeah, we bought one. They are pretty cool to hear the heartbeat and stuff, but be warned that they can cause you to over worry when you can't hear anything etc..

Nice for peace of mind.

yeah i got one, couldnt hear the baby ended up panicing went to the hospital baby was fine, didnt bother the second time round

Original Poster

did you get 'hospital' style ones or the prenatal listner thingys???

Thanks!

i had one of the hospital type ones,i used it all the time for reasurance
    i think it was called hi-bebe
    i sold it a couple of weeks aago on ebay,u are better of buying one as they seem to sell on quite well

Original Poster

Thanks. Will look it up. Did you manage to hear most times you used it?

thanks

nefertiti6969

Thanks. Will look it up. Did you manage to hear most times you used … Thanks. Will look it up. Did you manage to hear most times you used it?thanks

every time!

is this your 1st baby?
    how many weeks are u?
    its a case of learning where to listen at each stage of pregnancy and sometimes u will pick up the pulse of the cord but u will learn to tell the difference in the cord sound and heatbeat sound

Original Poster

2nd pregnancy (suffered with early bleeding 1st pregnancy but everything was fine same starting with same this pregnancy so just looking for re assurance), 9 weeks this time.

nefertiti6969

2nd pregnancy (suffered with early bleeding 1st pregnancy but everything … 2nd pregnancy (suffered with early bleeding 1st pregnancy but everything was fine same starting with same this pregnancy so just looking for re assurance), 9 weeks this time.

i bled with most of my pregnancys so i know how worrying it is
    i think the hi-bebe doppler works from about 9 weeks
    congrats

look at the linky...sadibebabes posted a good deal on dopplers a few days ago in this thread. if it doesnt go to her post, let me know and i will linky it again.

alos congrats on ur pregnancy. hope all goes well.

Original Poster

Thanks ladies. Fab help! x (and glad it's not just me with the annoying early bleeding!)

come join the thread if u got the time...be lovely to see how u get on and early bleeds are very scary but can be ok so dont worry

Hi rented one few years ago (not in UK) and it was amazing -so reassuring. Now (at the same stage as you though) was thinking of buying one. I want to buy the hospital ones- any brands except hi-bebe?
    GONGRATS!!!!!

inamar

Hi rented one few years ago (not in UK) and it was amazing -so … Hi rented one few years ago (not in UK) and it was amazing -so reassuring. Now (at the same stage as you though) was thinking of buying one. I want to buy the hospital ones- any brands except hi-bebe?GONGRATS!!!!!

im not sure of any other brands but i highly recomend hi-bebe

Thanks edjaned!!!
    I can`t find the exact page for the doppler tips though, went trough couple but they are 332...can anybody send me the link or nr. of the page please???
    THANKS

the doppler on the pregnancy thread is not a hi-bebe its a summer prenatal one and i think u can only use it from 20 odd weeks
    i have had one of them before and they are not as good
    its up to u though
    i will see if i can find page

nefertiti6969

did you get 'hospital' style ones or the prenatal listner … did you get 'hospital' style ones or the prenatal listner thingys???Thanks!

it was a summer prenatal one, ive not tried the hospital style ones, i had bleeding with my second child, very scary thing to go through **huge hugs**

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991056
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1116
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324

See more discussions