Groups

Anyone replaced a Wii case before ?

Looking into a Wii console again. Very tempted by the current batch of £150 offers going on but I'm cheap and will no doubt end up with a old white console.

I was looking on the bay and saw that you can get a black shell case for about £15. Are these hard to install ?. They say easy to do etc but I am not one to jump head first without doing a little research.

7 Comments

Original Poster

or
    Would it be easier/cheaper to take of the white case and spray black ?. Again would need advice on this .

dont know mate but good idear i might buy a cheap white one and do the same

Its a really simple job lots of the ones on ebay come with a screwdriver thing and instructions, but it invalidates your warrenty

Original Poster

RudiBryson;7121476

this link might help you .... … this link might help you .... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+install+a+wii+case

Very inventive, thank you. Sorry for asking people opinions ...

lol sorry , just seen it for 1st time , and wanted to try it out , appologies again mate

Original Poster

RudiBryson;7121780

lol sorry , just seen it for 1st time , and wanted to try it out , … lol sorry , just seen it for 1st time , and wanted to try it out , appologies again mate

No problem.
    It's just that letmegoogle seems a way of attacking people on forums at times. While I am one that shouts at the PC saying "google it" when an apparent easy question is asked, there are situations (like this) that actual people opinions count and not "articles".

Looking online at the sellers tutorials it seems complicated. Could easily go wrong. Hope in practice its simple.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best advert ever to be seen.1921
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416914133
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2931017
      4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1123

See more discussions