Groups

Anyone see the VeriSign Sweden thread around?

Cant find the old thread but around the 18th of august i signed up for a free bluetooth headset from VeriSign Sweden. Im sure it was from this site...

Anyways today post man comes along with brand new motorola bluetooth headset.

:-D

img210.imageshack.us/my.…jpgimg210.imageshack.us/img…jpg

11 Comments

I couldnt find it either. But same as you ive got the unexpected bluetoth headset

Me too..! It was a nice surprise

Just out of interest, Google Checkout suggests that the headset is worth about £15-£20

Mine arrived this morning!

Banned

hahah!

mine arrived today.

random, but appreciated!

There was a thread brought up before...il find it

and me too! Is it sad that soon as it arrived I thought "must update hotukdeals!"

Thask Verisign and thanks ]saaya2020!

Damn Ive moved house since then, I will have to pop round see if ive had one, at least its only 500yards away!

Got mine too!

the battery life aint that good on it, but oh well its a freebie(Y)

Paulomeandi

Cant find the old thread but around the 18th of august i signed up for a … Cant find the old thread but around the 18th of august i signed up for a free bluetooth headset from VeriSign Sweden. Im sure it was from this site...Anyways today post man comes along with brand new motorola bluetooth headset. :-D

hi, the offer expired - i missed it! but a bit of googling and here's the promo link.

slickdeals.net/?sd…366
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764531
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …176456
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416214109
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1531

See more discussions