Groups

Anyone seen "9" the animation?

Just a quick thread to see peoples opinions on it, ive just ordered the limited edition blu ray as an impulse buy and ive heard mixed but generally favourable reviews, anyone got an opinion on it? and on the blu ray if anyone owns it?

cheers!

3 Comments

the film was ok, however it struggles to find a particular audience so swings from teen to kids to family film in varying degrees of success.

however, i do recommend it as it is an enjoyable film with some nice action scenes and some good plot points, also the animation would look amazing on blu as per usual when combining animation with blu-ray

Original Poster

BradyBrade!;7933483

the film was ok, however it struggles to find a particular audience so … the film was ok, however it struggles to find a particular audience so swings from teen to kids to family film in varying degrees of success. however, i do recommend it as it is an enjoyable film with some nice action scenes and some good plot points, also the animation would look amazing on blu as per usual when combining animation with blu-ray

cheers for the info mate, repped. :thumbsup:

I quite enjoyed the film...............:thumbsup:...........shame it wasn't a big hit...... i think very young children would be scared of the film.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best advert ever to be seen.1921
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416914133
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2931017
      4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1123

See more discussions