Groups

Anyone seen a girlie glittery corkscrew for sale?

Hi,
    My sister in law has asked for a bright, glittery corkscrew/ bottle opener for Christmas. I've spent ages searching online but can't find anything other than a £26 one from America which doesn't seem worth the money.
    Has anyone noticed one while doing their Christmas shopping?
    Please, I'm running out of places to look!
    Thanks

12 Comments

make one? £3 for corkscrew glitter and glue. make sure to glue correct bits.

Maybe because Girly-girls tend to prefer the screw top wine for quick access??

Try Alessi brand - might not be glittery but a bit more colourful than usual

I'm not convinced a glittery corkscrew is a good idea, but this is cheaper than £26 at least:
    bellahouseofmel.com/pro…rew

its really easy to glitter things, like all the wine glasses that flooded facebook in recent times. can be done with some modge podge or maybe contact soneone that sells the glasses and ask them for a quote on a corkscrew

This one's expensive but the nearest I could find to what you were after.

wine.next.co.uk/pro…ew/

ebay.co.uk/itm…286?hash=item1c76b4bb9e:g:6NMAAOSwcwhVQl6h

Make a best offer for £10?

justanothercid

make one? £3 for corkscrew glitter and glue. make sure to glue correct … make one? £3 for corkscrew glitter and glue. make sure to glue correct bits.

That's exactly what I would do

I would get in contact with this Etsy shop and see if he would glitz up one of these for you. etsy.com/uk/…y_5

This one:
    octer.co.uk/pro…25a
    is only £8

Edited by: "boohai" 6th Dec 2016

Are you sure it's only a corkscrew she's after? X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691418
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2747
      3. One for the mathmeticians2438
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261381

See more discussions