Expired

Anyone seen a good crisp offer? I need 100 packs...!

11 replies
Found 13th Jan 2009
Needed for our school disco - would prefer a brand (Walkers etc) if possible, though must just be crisps so not hula hoops / Monster Munch etc.

Have tried Asda & Sainsburys & Walkers are £3.60 for 24 packs - need to spend less than £10 on all of them

Thanks if you can help

EDIT - thanks to everyone who posted, have bought them from Morrisons now so expiring thread

11 Comments

Have you got a Home Bargains near you? I cannot remember the price but they had huge bags of Walkers crisps and were definitely very very cheap.

costco, makro etc?

sainbury's are doing 6 pack of macoys half price at 75p a pack. This includes just S&V or C&O if you dont want some of the crazy flavours that multipacks do.

it would work out about 80 packs for your £10.

Original Poster

thesummerof69;4051613

Have you got a Home Bargains near you? I cannot remember the price but … Have you got a Home Bargains near you? I cannot remember the price but they had huge bags of Walkers crisps and were definitely very very cheap.

I wish I had ...:-(

Original Poster

greg_68;4051638

costco, makro etc?

Don't you need a card for them though?

ianstanley;4051731

sainbury's are doing 6 pack of macoys half price at 75p a pack. This … sainbury's are doing 6 pack of macoys half price at 75p a pack. This includes just S&V or C&O if you dont want some of the crazy flavours that multipacks do. it would work out about 80 packs for your £10.

Thanks but I need 100 packs so that the kids get a pack each - though this would work out cheaper than the standard Walkers

i think they are £2.24 in morrisons for 24 just been in there but can't remember the exact pennies!!!

Original Poster

kate50dadford;4051860

i think they are £2.24 in morrisons for 24 just been in there but can't … i think they are £2.24 in morrisons for 24 just been in there but can't remember the exact pennies!!!

Thank you - have got a Morrisons but a bit out of my way - worth it for less than £3 crisps - will go tomorrow

Banned

get the school canteen to order them it

Try ALDI "Be Light" range. These are great crisps and only 56p for a pack of 6, so 17packs @ 56p = 102 bags for £9.52. 48p to spare :-) Don't spend it on be light brie though -- not good.

]http//ww…htm

Original Poster

kate50dadford;4051860

i think they are £2.24 in morrisons for 24 just been in there but can't … i think they are £2.24 in morrisons for 24 just been in there but can't remember the exact pennies!!!

Thank you - got these today - were £2.24 for 21 packs (was 14 pack with extra 50% free) - so am now sorted

Original Poster

joebloggs22;4058399

get the school canteen to order them it

Hadn't thought of that, but it's a healthy eating school so don't know if they would (the kids didn't even get crisps at the Christmas party)

cheesemonster;4059221

Try ALDI "Be Light" range. These are great crisps and only 56p for a … Try ALDI "Be Light" range. These are great crisps and only 56p for a pack of 6, so 17packs @ 56p = 102 bags for £9.52. 48p to spare :-) Don't spend it on be light brie though -- not good.]http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/product_range/2744_3892.htm

Thanks for that - but I needed branded ones really (might try these myself though!)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Rewview sites22
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769270
    3. Add one, leave one game54315405
    4. word association Game74244885

See more discussions