Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone seen a good deal for a new Xbox One console recently?

Been keeping a watchful eye for deals posted on hukd, but there hasn't been any threads for the console recently...
    Was hoping someone could point me towards a good price. Not fussed about kinect in truth, but will obviously take it if the deal seems better value with it.

Any pointers would be appreciated! Thank you.

4 Comments

You can find one cheaper secondhand. Warranty is tied with the console so if its fairly new, you'll have near the 12 months warranty anyhow!

Original Poster

joshp

You can find one cheaper secondhand. Warranty is tied with the console so … You can find one cheaper secondhand. Warranty is tied with the console so if its fairly new, you'll have near the 12 months warranty anyhow!

Thanks. I've been keeping a look out on Gumtree etc, but would prefer new tbh.

Ninbox4

Thanks. I've been keeping a look out on Gumtree etc, but would prefer … Thanks. I've been keeping a look out on Gumtree etc, but would prefer new tbh.

Okay, no worries. I thought it was worth mentioning because I wanted a new one until I saw the warranty is valid for anyone - in which case, second hand goods don't bother me providing they are in excellent condition .

However I understand, sadly I haven't seen any deals as I was looking a few weeks ago, the price seem pretty high at the moment.

I'd imagine the deals will start to come again once the Kinect-less £350 price has settled down. Particularly as sales haven't improved much. In fact the biggest sales hike was on the discounted Kinect equipped systems.

As a matter of interest why do you favour the Xbone over the PS4?
    Edited by: "Zuulan" 31st Jul 2014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?3255
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231365
      3. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1414
      4. Vodafone Broadband Issues11

See more discussions