Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone seen a polar bear yet??

Set out this morning at ten oclock to walk the ten miles to brothers house to get our daughters back who ended up stranded there last night. On the way we had to go via brothers dogwalkers house and collect his chocolate lab who got stranded there. The flipping dog kept sitting down cos it didnt feel like going any further in the conditions.

Get to brothers,collect daughters,deliver dog,load daughters onto sledges,pull them a mile to mrs barkys work where her car was abandoned last night,dig it out,crawl up the road at 2 miles an hour.

Was convinced we would be attacked by a gang of marauding polar bears at one point-packed snow on roads and pavements-no gritters,no snowploughs-where the hell are they??

On the way we popped into the coop for milk and the place was stripped bare as if armageddon was coming-no milk,bread,tinned goods etc-shelves absolutely empty! The world is coming to an end!

I need a massage,a warm bath and coffee,but am now unable to move from the couch-legs have given up.

9 Comments

AWW Hope you've thawed out now. lol
    Edited by: "jeano" 7th Dec 2010

no snow here, had a small amount on monday but not enough to close anything or stop me getting to work.

Sometimes i wish i was an actual northern monkey so i could have a few snow days.

The yeti ate all the polar bears around here.

Oh bless you, never mind the coffee a whiskey sounds better!!

Blimey,sounds bad,reminding me of that film which i have forgotten the name of lol,where they get stranded in that library....arghhhh what's it called

deb8z

Blimey,sounds bad,reminding me of that film which i have forgotten the … Blimey,sounds bad,reminding me of that film which i have forgotten the name of lol,where they get stranded in that library....arghhhh what's it called

The Day after Tomorrow?
    Edited by: "munnski" 7th Dec 2010

Banned

deb8z

Blimey,sounds bad,reminding me of that film which i have forgotten the … Blimey,sounds bad,reminding me of that film which i have forgotten the name of lol,where they get stranded in that library....arghhhh what's it called

Debbi does Dallas

That's the film,i love it and my memory is shocking,thank you.

goldmax

Debbi does Dallas

Oi X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians79
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1218
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions