anyone seen any cheap oven hob and extractor deals

4 replies
Found 25th Nov 2016
Just moved into new house and the built in oven doesn't work. Looking for a cheap electric oven gas hob and visor extractor looking black or chrome all 60cm. Thanks in advance

4 Comments

kirstie2806

Just moved into new house and the built in oven doesn't work. … Just moved into new house and the built in oven doesn't work. Looking for a cheap electric oven gas hob and visor extractor looking black or chrome all 60cm. Thanks in advance

I bought this black extractor from amazon last year, its great and it looks fantastic, lights can stay on when not in use as soft background lighting for your kitchen. amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1 click this link to see how it looks in my kitchen

Edited by: "morphy69" 25th Nov 2016

B&q sell them packs cheap. Gas hob and single fan oven is about £220 off the shelf. Don't know about extractor but they do sell them. Worth looking as you can find they discount stuff for whatever reason. Ask about clearance stuff while your there. B&Q sell the Cook and lewis brand. It's all right for what it is. I'm in the market for a double oven so would like a side dented or ex display or anything cheap from there.

Original Poster

wayners

B&q sell them packs cheap. Gas hob and single fan oven is about £220 off … B&q sell them packs cheap. Gas hob and single fan oven is about £220 off the shelf. Don't know about extractor but they do sell them. Worth looking as you can find they discount stuff for whatever reason. Ask about clearance stuff while your there. B&Q sell the Cook and lewis brand. It's all right for what it is. I'm in the market for a double oven so would like a side dented or ex display or anything cheap from there.

Yes saw those yesterday but they hard wired I need 13amp plug in. They have got a range in called CATA £98 for oven £68 for gas hob then Cooke and Lewis extractor at £62 so if all else fails might go for that. Never heard of the brand but has 2 year guarantee with it.

Original Poster

morphy69

I bought this black extractor from amazon last year, its great and it … I bought this black extractor from amazon last year, its great and it looks fantastic, lights can stay on when not in use as soft background lighting for your kitchen. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00KMWTFJ8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 click this link to see how it looks in my kitchen

Looks really nice but I need the visor type
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247593
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769302
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2231
    4. Hope of a cure for asthma56

See more discussions