Anyone seen any decent deals to Dubai.

Found 27th Mar
Hi. Anyone booked or come across any decent deals to Dubai. Really appreciated. Thank guys x
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Nope
Are you looking for flights or a package? And what timescale?

As an example have a look at this.

5* All inclusive dine around family break in Ras Al-Khaimah 5nts from £599pp - incl. flightsholidaypirates.com/hol…ios
Edited by: "sydney871" 27th Mar
A package really. And wanted something in Easter hols so next weekish. Lol. X
I heard that last minute deals are supposed to be decent and cheap but not having any look. Just made a spontaneous decision. 😃
Try trailfinders travel agents. Great company with some excellent deals. Book at one of their shops, by phone or online. They have won many awards.
sydney8717 m ago

Are you looking for flights or a package? And what timescale?As an example …Are you looking for flights or a package? And what timescale?As an example have a look at this.5* All inclusive dine around family break in Ras Al-Khaimah 5nts from £599pp - incl. flightshttps://www.holidaypirates.com/holidaypackages/5-all-inclusive-dine-around-family-break-in-ras-al-khaimah-5nts-from-gbp-599pp-incl-flights_26477?utm_medium=share&utm_source=app&utm_campaign=ios

Thanks for that. That is pretty decent considering 5* aswell. But coz theres 8 of us going that’s going to set us back quite a lot. 😔
cornishscouse3 m ago

Try trailfinders travel agents. Great company with some excellent deals. …Try trailfinders travel agents. Great company with some excellent deals. Book at one of their shops, by phone or online. They have won many awards.

Aww thanks for that. Will be having a look. X
liyare13 m ago

Thanks for that. That is pretty decent considering 5* aswell. But coz …Thanks for that. That is pretty decent considering 5* aswell. But coz theres 8 of us going that’s going to set us back quite a lot. 😔

In that case I would suggest that you try setting up a package yourself.

Firstly try finding the cheapest flights. Use skyscanner for this. I believe that Emirates have an offer in the next month which is pretty decent.

Secondly accommodation. Dubai has a vast selection of hotels which you can spend hours trying to find and get right. In my experience narrow it down to the area you would like to stay in. This would depend on the type of holiday you want- Beach, city etc.

Then use trivago and TripAdvisor to find the best prices.

Finally consider hiring an apartment or villa as there are 8 of you. Use booking.com or Airbnb or TripAdvisor for this.

If you do this correctly than you will save a lot of money.

Finally hotel prices in Dubai are seasonal and in summer months are sometimes very cheap as it is is very hot an not a popular time to go so if you don’t mind going at this time then first find your accommodation and then flights.

Hope this helped.
sydney8716 m ago

In that case I would suggest that you try setting up a package yourself. …In that case I would suggest that you try setting up a package yourself. Firstly try finding the cheapest flights. Use skyscanner for this. I believe that Emirates have an offer in the next month which is pretty decent.Secondly accommodation. Dubai has a vast selection of hotels which you can spend hours trying to find and get right. In my experience narrow it down to the area you would like to stay in. This would depend on the type of holiday you want- Beach, city etc. Then use trivago and TripAdvisor to find the best prices. Finally consider hiring an apartment or villa as there are 8 of you. Use booking.com or Airbnb or TripAdvisor for this. If you do this correctly than you will save a lot of money. Finally hotel prices in Dubai are seasonal and in summer months are sometimes very cheap as it is is very hot an not a popular time to go so if you don’t mind going at this time then first find your accommodation and then flights.Hope this helped.

Yes this has Defo helped. Thank u so much for ur time and effort. I will have to try something like this. I’ve never done the building a package thing I normally go for all included. Lol easy option I suppose.
Do u no more about the cheap flight offer plz dates etc or where I can find this info from? Thank u.
liyare16 m ago

Yes this has Defo helped. Thank u so much for ur time and effort. I will …Yes this has Defo helped. Thank u so much for ur time and effort. I will have to try something like this. I’ve never done the building a package thing I normally go for all included. Lol easy option I suppose. Do u no more about the cheap flight offer plz dates etc or where I can find this info from? Thank u.

Have a look at the Emirates website it has details on the offer and timescale. Find the best fares there but use skyscanner to find the absolute best fares. Skyscanner is great as you can do a full month or even a whole year search for the cheapest fare. It comes up with a grid for you to choose. Try it.
I’ve been to Dubai several times and just looked at prices from next Monday to Saturday from London to Dubai staying in 5* near the beach and it’s looking really expensive from £1800upwards for 2 people 1 room.
I’ve also been to Abu Dhabi (which is next door to Dubai) and similar hotels are much less starting around £1200. You can still fly into Dubai and get transfer to Abu Dhabi, or flight direct to AbuDhabi. Just thinking that for pretty much the same type of holiday widen your search to get better value for money
Example
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 27th Mar
sydney87110 h, 31 m ago

Have a look at the Emirates website it has details on the offer and …Have a look at the Emirates website it has details on the offer and timescale. Find the best fares there but use skyscanner to find the absolute best fares. Skyscanner is great as you can do a full month or even a whole year search for the cheapest fare. It comes up with a grid for you to choose. Try it.

Thank you I will be checking this out today. X
Toptrumpet7 h, 47 m ago

I’ve been to Dubai several times and just looked at prices from next M …I’ve been to Dubai several times and just looked at prices from next Monday to Saturday from London to Dubai staying in 5* near the beach and it’s looking really expensive from £1800upwards for 2 people 1 room. I’ve also been to Abu Dhabi (which is next door to Dubai) and similar hotels are much less starting around £1200. You can still fly into Dubai and get transfer to Abu Dhabi, or flight direct to AbuDhabi. Just thinking that for pretty much the same type of holiday widen your search to get better value for moneyExample

Hi thanks for your response. That’s actually a very good idea I didn’t even think of that. They not that far from each other either. Thanks x
See if this helps from Emirates

33535423-U753G.jpg
Hi thanks for screenshot. I checked on the day that u mentioned and it was a really good price but once selected it goes really expensive so I rang them up and they said they only had limited seats for that price and they had all sold out.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants