Expired

Anyone seen any good deals on thomas the tank engine train sets??

5 replies
Found 28th Apr 2010
As above

My sons already got the carnival set and the bridges and tunnels set in the take along range, but looking to get him another set - also open to the wooden and the trackmaster sets, but all very expensive, so was wondering if anyone has seen these on offer anywere?

5 Comments

Dunno how you'd feel about 2nds but our son's having a clear out of all his thomas stuff for his own monetary gain on ebay. Finishes tonight. Item No 280496591620. Loads of stuff - up to £50 at the moment

Original Poster

jakesdaddy;8478120

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3880708/Trail/searchtext%3ETRAIN+SETS.htmthis one at argos if you can find one.

thanks will take a look now

barmiebrummie;8478189

Dunno how you'd feel about 2nds but our son's having a clear out of all … Dunno how you'd feel about 2nds but our son's having a clear out of all his thomas stuff for his own monetary gain on ebay. Finishes tonight. Item No 280496591620. Loads of stuff - up to £50 at the moment

thankyou - will have a look, not mindong 2nd hand as this stuff costs a fortune :thumbsup:

hi I posted this deal a little while ago dont know if its maybe more than you are hoping to spend
toysrus.co.uk/Bab…%29 also comes with a take along art carry desk (free for spending over £40)

Original Poster

tracyhay;8479054

hi I posted this deal a little while ago dont know if its maybe more than … hi I posted this deal a little while ago dont know if its maybe more than you are hoping to spend http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Toys/Cars-and-Trains/Take-Along-Thomas-Number-1-Mega-Playset%280018429%29 also comes with a take along art carry desk (free for spending over £40)

thanks tracy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4074
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions