Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone seen any good prices for Windows 7 Pro full version?

Building a new pc for a mate and he's insisting on 7 pro.

Any deals out there for less that £100 ?

8 Comments

Windows 7 Professional for £69.99 - need to be a student or know of a student though to buy it

store.digitalriver.com/ser…hgb

Original Poster

DarrylJohn;7693800

Windows 7 Professional for £69.99 - need to be a student or know of a … Windows 7 Professional for £69.99 - need to be a student or know of a student though to buy ithttp://store.digitalriver.com/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayHomePage&Locale=en_GB&SiteID=msshgb

That's the upgrade version. It'll be installed on a new system with a clean HD. . .

What does he need in Pro that is not in the Home version ?

steve1221;7694216

That's the upgrade version. It'll be installed on a new system with a … That's the upgrade version. It'll be installed on a new system with a clean HD. . .

And you can load it clean.................there are enough pages on how its done on the web, google it and save money, I did and it works..................cost me £40.48 delivered for Pro upgrade from Pugh.co.uk

renagade27

Original Poster

renagade27;7695185

And you can load it clean.................there are enough pages on how … And you can load it clean.................there are enough pages on how its done on the web, google it and save money, I did and it works..................cost me £40.48 delivered for Pro upgrade from Pugh.co.ukrenagade27

Hum, ok. But are there any draw backs ? I can't afford for it to stop working for any reasons. Are MS likely to be able to somehow check and invalidate the install ?

software4students.co.uk/Mic…spx

Totally legit, Obviously he will have a kid in school or be guardian to one :thumbsup:

Ultimate about £20 more

steve1221;7695236

Hum, ok. But are there any draw backs ? I can't afford for it to stop … Hum, ok. But are there any draw backs ? I can't afford for it to stop working for any reasons. Are MS likely to be able to somehow check and invalidate the install ?

No, you do a clean install when it asks for code don't put it in (You time to activate) and continue. After installed..........put disk in but this time upgrade win 7 pro and let it go through the whole process...........but this time put the code in when asked and activate.............job done. And it does work before anybody says it don't.................we have done this on about 7 different pc's including Dell, Acer, Hp, and more..............all work.

As I said Google it. The disk you get is the full version anyway, they all are!

it works and is faster and apart from a small glitch with DBT digital tv stick it all worked. The system I have is an Acer and does not come with driver disks.............W7 picked them all up including bluetooth adapter. Cool

renagade27

renagade27;7695974

No, you do a clean install when it asks for code don't put it in (You … No, you do a clean install when it asks for code don't put it in (You time to activate) and continue. After installed..........put disk in but this time upgrade win 7 pro and let it go through the whole process...........but this time put the code in when asked and activate.............job done. And it does work before anybody says it don't.................we have done this on about 7 different pc's including Dell, Acer, Hp, and more..............all work.As I said Google it. The disk you get is the full version anyway, they all are! :)it works and is faster and apart from a small glitch with DBT digital tv stick it all worked. The system I have is an Acer and does not come with driver disks.............W7 picked them all up including bluetooth adapter. Coolrenagade27

quality answer my friend.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. After a good deal for new work shirts!45
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1315
      3. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused77
      4. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?47

See more discussions