Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone seen any offers on the following?

Was wanting to take my younger siblings to Walking With Dinosaurs and the Roller Disco at the O2 when they visit and was wondering if anyone had come across any discount vouchers or offers for either.

Also wanted to take them to a West End show (ages 9 & 13) and would appreciate any offers for suitable shows you may have come across. The suitable dates weren't available for the bogof family deal on Ticketmaster.

Thanks for any advice.

8 Comments

I dont thi k you will get any discounts anywhere for dinosaurs. This show has no problems selling out. (Its excellent BTW).

Original Poster

jeany123;5978182

http://www.lastminute.com/site/entertainment/event-product.html?eventID=813629653-1

Thanks, I did see that, but it's full price plus charges.:?

Tried repping you but I have to spread the love apparently.

Original Poster

LJM;5979263

I dont thi k you will get any discounts anywhere for dinosaurs. This … I dont thi k you will get any discounts anywhere for dinosaurs. This show has no problems selling out. (Its excellent BTW).

Yes - I know it's popular....but that doesn't stop there being offers. Just makes them rare!:)

Anybody got any links to the dinosaur show?
    I would imagine its pretty expensive but is it worth it? Anybody been?

magough;5981461

Anybody got any links to the dinosaur show?I would imagine its pretty … Anybody got any links to the dinosaur show?I would imagine its pretty expensive but is it worth it? Anybody been?

viewlondon.co.uk/wha…tml

Original Poster

magough;5981461

Anybody got any links to the dinosaur show?I would imagine its pretty … Anybody got any links to the dinosaur show?I would imagine its pretty expensive but is it worth it? Anybody been?

dinosaurlive.com/

Official page.

have you looked at kids week in london which is taking place 14 - 28 Aug. you can get free theatre tickets for children with full paying adult
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions