Expired

Anyone Seen Curtain Poles in Metal 35mm and over 96inches long - Help Please

9 replies
Found 16th Jan 2010
Hi - after some help................got some new curtains with eyelets - but had no idea now hard (or expensive) it would be to replace the rail with a pole so they can go up !

The window itself is 94 inches - so the pole needs to be a bit longer than that - and metal rather than wood if possible.

I can't get to either Argos, Tesco, Asda, Dunhelm etc because of where i live - and Argos or Tesco won't deliver to where i live either.

Any help - or pointers gratefully received...............

Thanks

9 Comments

Closest I can find is 35mm x 3metres at ScrewFix, problem is, it's wood. screwfix.com/pro…ine

Goes up to 300cm and is £10.99
argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Don't know why link isn't working but it's item number 623/0159

Duh, sorry just read your post. I'll try again

Original Poster

thanks you both very much for taking the time to help-left you rep and will look now.

Ebay...just seen some silver ones which are £35 delivered. That was just the first one I looked at when searching. Where do you live as delivery is a problem

Also Next do one at £30 plus delivery next.co.uk/sho…les

B&Q £17
diy.com/diy…jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=9412351&fh_reftheme=promo_159030093%2cseeall%2c%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3C{9372013}%2fcategories%3C{9372026}%2fcategories%3C{9372114}%2fspecificationsProductType%3dcurtain_poles&fh_view_size=10&fh_start_index=10&fh_sort_order=1&fh_sort_by=_price_rrp_min&fh_location=%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3C{9372013}%2fcategories%3C{9372026}%2fcategories%3C{9372114}%2fspecificationsProductType%3dcurtain_poles%2fspecificationsSpecificProductType%3dmetal_poles&fh_eds=%C3%9F&fh_refview=lister&ts=1263676345158&isSearch=false

Original Poster

wookiemummy;7565628

Ebay...just seen some silver ones which are £35 delivered. That was just … Ebay...just seen some silver ones which are £35 delivered. That was just the first one I looked at when searching. Where do you live as delivery is a problem

the Isle of Man - i'll check out Ebay now, thanks for your help :thumbsup:

Goodness me I've just seen how much extra Next charge for delivery to Isle of Man??!! Does it actually cost that much more to send??

Original Poster

wookiemummy;7565893

Goodness me I've just seen how much extra Next charge for delivery to … Goodness me I've just seen how much extra Next charge for delivery to Isle of Man??!! Does it actually cost that much more to send??

no-it it's really annoying-it costs exactly the same with Royal Mail - but loads of companies add the costs on !

I would offer to get you one but no idea how I would pack it / send it. If you have any clues or know of a courier let me know and I'll happily collect one for you from B&Q or Next or somewhere else if it is local

Banned

why not go to a plumbers - 32mm copper pipe ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247596
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…711
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769303
    4. New bladerunner1960

See more discussions