Anyone seen Diversity on tour?

7 replies
Found 21st Apr 2010
As per title - were they much cop?

7 Comments

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8419353

same thing was posted a couple of days ago

Used the Advanced Search and couldn't find it.

whatsThePoint me in the right direction...

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8419405

Used the advance search and did find it … Used the advance search and did find it :whistling:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/657286/diversity-tour

I found THAT thread - which asks a different question altogether...

[COLOR=purple]my daughter who's 14 went to see them a couple of weeks ago and loved it..[/COLOR]

Banned

never heard of them

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8419549

different question but gave the answers you want"Hi. My daughter went to … different question but gave the answers you want"Hi. My daughter went to the one at Newcastle and absolutely loved it ."" . Hope this helps and that you enjoy the show as much as she did."

Kinda hoping for more than that. My Mrs like cheese and bread...but that doesn't constitute a positive review for a cheese sandwich!

Original Poster

JO-JO;8419563

[COLOR=purple]my daughter who's 14 went to see them a couple of weeks ago … [COLOR=purple]my daughter who's 14 went to see them a couple of weeks ago and loved it..[/COLOR]

Thanks Jo-Jo...I get the feeling me and the Mrs are gonna be the only people over 18 in the audience!

SirBargainsALot;8419649

Thanks Jo-Jo...I get the feeling me and the Mrs are gonna be the only … Thanks Jo-Jo...I get the feeling me and the Mrs are gonna be the only people over 18 in the audience!

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid]hope you enjoy the show..[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313888
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2684
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247592
    4. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October44

See more discussions