Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone seen good deals on white goods?

A friend off mine is in need off all white goods (and most other things needed for a new home) anyone seen any good deals? A big ask but a lot to find and costs soon add up if you don't look for the deals.

5 Comments

Not sure of what deals are on, but i know Curry's are offering a fairly decent payment scheme, pay over 10 months and they only charge a small amount of interest, we just had a fridge and paying £240 for a £220 fridge over the 10 months

Click this link at the bottom theres a shop window where you can seach for everything and anything (lol within reason) you choose what you want and price range etc and it shows you prices and latest offers. Good luck I know its an expensive time

holidayukoffers.co.uk/

Original Poster

nessynoo01;4747813

Not sure of what deals are on, but i know Curry's are offering a fairly … Not sure of what deals are on, but i know Curry's are offering a fairly decent payment scheme, pay over 10 months and they only charge a small amount of interest, we just had a fridge and paying £240 for a £220 fridge over the 10 months

sounds good

Banned

have you tried comet clearence

I've used [url]www.offeroftheday.co.uk[/url] before to find good prices. Just put in a search for whatever you want and itt'll find the best prices baesd on discount or overall price. Might be worth a look.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions