Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone seen ilovepink? Shes not been on for a while. I was just wondering if you all think she's ok?

I think she deserves epic HUKD status, which apparently is a pretty cool thing to have.

So please find her if you can.

40 Comments

Omg I was just thinking that - its not the same around here without her

what exactly is ''epic HUKD status''

Banned

skusey;4983830

she has mad skillz yo... ballin'

bykergrove;4983845

she has mad skillz yo... ballin'

I thought that was JFK?

skusey;4983855

I thought that was JFK?

Liars dont count

Banned

skusey;4983855

I thought that was JFK?

oh yes sorry.. girls are all the same to me

she just posted a minute ago :?

Banned

is this a **** take thread, as she been on tonight

bykergrove;4983893

Like your girlfriend? *shudders*

skusey;4983830

means your a high flyin' baller, who has loads of internet mates and always first in peoples "whos your fav hukder" polls and gets loadsa rep

sassie;4983908

yep, sarcasm, hence stain joining in

ilovepink;4983928

means your a high flyin' baller, who has loads of internet mates and … means your a high flyin' baller, who has loads of internet mates and always first in peoples "whos your fav hukder" polls and gets loadsa rep

like JFK you mean?

sassie;4983908

i was taking the mick in here

hotukdeals.com/ite…l-r

Big things popping, little things stopping.

Banned

thesaint;4983910

Like your girlfriend? *shudders*

nah like your wife...

oh wait...

bykergrove;4983893

Until you meet a woman rather than girls

bykergrove;4984068

nah like your wife... oh wait...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Banned

fireheaven;4984090

Until you meet a woman rather than girls

it was a joke.... i was insinuating that JFK was a girl....

so when i meet these women will they be really bad at understanding jokes too? :whistling:

bykergrove;4984122

it was a joke.... i was insinuating that JFK was a girl....so when i meet … it was a joke.... i was insinuating that JFK was a girl....so when i meet these women will they be really bad at understanding jokes too? :whistling:

As was my post Mr touchy, I know you were joking :roll:

But yeah I am rubbish at jokes, I get them a few hours later and laugh randomly

fireheaven;4984151

As was my post Mr touchy, I know you were joking :roll:But yeah I am … As was my post Mr touchy, I know you were joking :roll:But yeah I am rubbish at jokes, I get them a few hours later and laugh randomly

me too Oh always looks at me and says what the bloody hell you laughing about

Banned

fireheaven;4984151

As was my post Mr touchy, I know you were joking :roll:But yeah I am … As was my post Mr touchy, I know you were joking :roll:But yeah I am rubbish at jokes, I get them a few hours later and laugh randomly

lol i know you were joking too...;-)

Mr Touchy? you have to buy me dinner first!

ilovepink;4984162

me too Oh always looks at me and says what the bloody hell you laughing … me too Oh always looks at me and says what the bloody hell you laughing about

I tend to do it in shops or at work and suddenly it clicks and I laugh out loud. Its not quite so funny when you explain it later

Took me ages to get the nun's in a bath joke off Radio 1 but I laughed for ages after, probably more at my stupidness

bykergrove;4984165

lol i know you were joking too...;-) Mr Touchy? you have to buy me dinner … lol i know you were joking too...;-) Mr Touchy? you have to buy me dinner first!

Only if you tell me a joke I understand immediately

Banned

fireheaven;4984212

I tend to do it in shops or at work and suddenly it clicks and I laugh … I tend to do it in shops or at work and suddenly it clicks and I laugh out loud. Its not quite so funny when you explain it laterTook me ages to get the nun's in a bath joke off Radio 1 but I laughed for ages after, probably more at my stupidness Only if you tell me a joke I understand immediately

what did the banana say to the doctor?

I'm not "peeling" very well!

(if you dont get it then just know my 4yr old niece did)

bykergrove;4984246

what did the banana say to the doctor?I'm not "peeling" very well!(if you … what did the banana say to the doctor?I'm not "peeling" very well!(if you dont get it then just know my 4yr old niece did)

Lol yeah I did get that one straight away

Original Poster

I don't get it.

Banned

dude...why the name change?

what did the banana say to the doctor?

nothing, bananas cant talk.

Liddle ol' me;4984322

I don't get it.

:w00t: stop stealing my line

There was an old girl from KilkennyWhose usual charge was a penny.But for … There was an old girl from KilkennyWhose usual charge was a penny.But for half of that sum,You could roger her bum- a source of amusement for many!

Original Poster

A boy walked into a bakers and said:
    "Could I have a loaf of bread?"
    The baker said: "Brown or white?"
    The boy said: "It doesn't matter, I've got my bike outside."

Why do men get their great ideas in bed?

Because their plugged into a genius!

Liddle ol' me;4984359

A boy walked into a bakers and said:"Could I have a loaf of bread?"The … A boy walked into a bakers and said:"Could I have a loaf of bread?"The baker said: "Brown or white?"The boy said: "It doesn't matter, I've got my bike outside."

heard that one before:thumbsup:

Whats the difference between a wife and a girlfriend ?

3 Stone !

fireheaven;4984397

Why do men get their great ideas in bed?Because their plugged into a … Why do men get their great ideas in bed?Because their plugged into a genius!

so true

Original Poster

ilovepink;4984399

heard that one before:thumbsup:

Liar

Why does a squirrel swim on its back?

To keep its nuts dry

fireheaven;4984212

I tend to do it in shops or at work and suddenly it clicks and I laugh … I tend to do it in shops or at work and suddenly it clicks and I laugh out loud. Its not quite so funny when you explain it laterTook me ages to get the nun's in a bath joke off Radio 1 but I laughed for ages after, probably more at my stupidness Only if you tell me a joke I understand immediately

Is that nuns joke the one about the blind man? The one they told on one of the earlier episodes of The Vicar of Dibley?

Original Poster

is the two nuns one this:

Two nuns in a bath and one says, "Where's the soap?" The other answers, "Doesn't it?!"

For the slow --- think wear and where

Liddle ol' me;4984605

is the two nuns one this:Two nuns in a bath and one says, "Where's the … is the two nuns one this:Two nuns in a bath and one says, "Where's the soap?" The other answers, "Doesn't it?!"For the slow --- think wear and where

Yes that's it :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …918
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      3. It was forty years ago today......617
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2562

See more discussions