Groups

anyone seen the film "3 Days to Kill"?

is it uhh...scary?

I see its listed as a thriller.. is it jumpy at all?

my friend wants to know.

19 Comments

I thought it was awful. Not scary or jumpy, I think it was meant to be funny in places. I would not recommend.

I would certainly not say its a thriller.

Original Poster

hocka

I thought it was awful. Not scary or jumpy, I think it was meant to be … I thought it was awful. Not scary or jumpy, I think it was meant to be funny in places. I would not recommend. I would certainly not say its a thriller.

ok, have you seen Joe or Cuban fury?

'Four days to dig a hole' was better.

Adam PDM

ok, have you seen Joe or Cuban fury?

No, I did want to see Cuban Fury but never got round to it.

Banned

If I've got 3 days to kill I come to misk.

Original Poster

I would like to see an american comedy (something to chill to) i just cant think of a film - ive seen loads!

KillFelix

If I've got 7 years 5 months to kill I come to misk.

Fixed it.

Banned

Fic

Fixed it.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6kr0tW1Fa1qckmajo1_400.gif

I enjoyed it and worth a watch.

Cuban Fury is horribly average. Wait 'til it's on TV.
    Edited by: "Krooner" 23rd Jun 2014

Adam PDM

I would like to see an american comedy (something to chill to) i just … I would like to see an american comedy (something to chill to) i just cant think of a film - ive seen loads!

Try this

it's nice

its ok but def not a thriller!

Original Poster

just watched cuban fury - it was a 6.5/10 for me. I was tired from the gym and needed something to watch.. it wasn't hillarious but wasn't a complicated watch or have any jumpy parts in it..

Adam PDM

is it uhh...scary?I see its listed as a thriller.. is it jumpy at all?my … is it uhh...scary?I see its listed as a thriller.. is it jumpy at all?my friend wants to know.

If its as scary as water world was we are in trouble

Adam PDM

my friend wants to know.

lol.

Adam PDM

just watched cuban fury - it was a 6.5/10 for me. I was tired from the … just watched cuban fury - it was a 6.5/10 for me. I was tired from the gym and needed something to watch.. it wasn't hillarious but wasn't a complicated watch or have any jumpy parts in it..

I was thinking the same, six out of ten-ish. The best joke in it was we were supposed to believe Chris O'Dowd is some sort of irresistible ladies man.

hocka

I thought it was awful. Not scary or jumpy, I think it was meant to be … I thought it was awful. Not scary or jumpy, I think it was meant to be funny in places. I would not recommend. I would certainly not say its a thriller.

I don't think I'd go as far as awful..But not Good..

grumpysi

I don't think I'd go as far as awful..But not Good..

I would, I fell asleep near the end! nuff said!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1426
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213633
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.78
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846245

See more discussions