Anyone seen the film 'knowing' with Nicolas Cage?

21 replies
Found 10th Aug 2009
Watched this film last night, thought it was really good up until the last quarter of an hour or so.

Its as though the writers had spent ages on the decent story line and then ran out of ideas and just fudged something together at the end.

Mega disappointment, anyone else feel the same?

SPOILERS!
- Mrs.Z

SPOILERS!
- Mrs.Z

21 Comments

Yeah I thought the same, the director for the first 3/4's obviously died and they replaced him with a small child.

Yep awesome film, worst ending ever.

20 mins of cheese ruined a perfectly good film for me.

Wasnt very disappointed as I wasnt expecting it to be great. It was good though.

I totally agree, it started pretty well and then just got stupid.
And then ending, oh lord that was rediculous.

Original Poster

chester123;5980411

Yeah I thought the same, the director for the first 3/4's obviously died … Yeah I thought the same, the director for the first 3/4's obviously died and they replaced him with a small child.

My thoughts exactly, I can't believe Nicolas Cage agreed to appear in something with such a carp ending.

agreed here, poor ending.

Yeah I Agree Watched It With Hubbie Friday Night The End Was Rubbish A Real Let Down - It Did No Favours For Nicholas Cage At All!!!

cheers got this ready for tonight! :x

+1 ending really let the film down :-(

yeah i felt cheated and i left the cinema very sad. Mr Cage used to be my fav.

I bought it on blu-ray, it went on ebay before OH binned it.

It was OK until the aliens arrived...

yeah was well stooooopid ending wise!

It was like.. they were running out of time at the end of an exam... and started writing crap.

0/10
0/10
0/10

I thought it was a boring and overdone kind of story from the beginning, but when they were it the forest I was sitting there like "please don't let it be aliens, please don't let it be aliens' - and it was :x

The disaster scenes were good, though

It would have been better if Noah turned up with his ark

agreed, the alien part really mess up the whole movie.

Banned

have to agree. glad it was free!

agree with everyone elses reviews..... great special effects though.

how weird , me and my better half got it yesterday after me hearing from a few folk it was rubbish, but he wouln't listen to me and bloody got it, well needless to say it was bare-able til half way through then just utter crap thereafter!!!!

agreed, good until the bad ending.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56527
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions