Groups

Anyone Seen The New Harry Potter Trailer?

Came out yesterday (trailer) and I've got to say, it looks amazing!

12 Comments

Even after watching that I'm really struggling to remember what happens in that book!
    I'm going to have to read it again. Which book number is it now? 5th out of 7?

the new trailers been out a long time hasnt it? Was due for release this month but set back.
    I'm sure I've already seen it.

Better be better than the last film which, as an avid fan of the books, I thought was rubbish!
    x

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;3472490

Even after watching that I'm really struggling to remember what happens … Even after watching that I'm really struggling to remember what happens in that book!I'm going to have to read it again. Which book number is it now? 5th out of 7?

6th. But they're splitting the last book in to 2 films. so there'll be 8.

Original Poster

curvy_chicka;3472495

the new trailers been out a long time hasnt it? Was due for release this … the new trailers been out a long time hasnt it? Was due for release this month but set back.I'm sure I've already seen it.Better be better than the last film which, as an avid fan of the books, I thought was rubbish!x

the other trailer was a teaser trailer, this is the first full trailer. Film would have been out next week until they moved it back to july.

I'm an avid fan of the books and i think 5 was the best film yet. Each to their own.

hypnoticstate;3472511

6th. But they're splitting the last book in to 2 films. so there'll be 8.

I didn't know that, seems a good idea, would probably have been a good idea for some of the other books as well.

Original Poster

Yeah, can't wait, it's gonna be awesome. 7 (and are completely different story types to the other books/films.

I can't get the links to load up, is there anywhere else i can view the trailer?

Original Poster

There's a list of places to watch it here>

]http//ww…ler

There's also a vid there from Youtube but that's not great quality like the others.

caggarooney;3473683

I can't get the links to load up, is there anywhere else i can view the … I can't get the links to load up, is there anywhere else i can view the trailer?

warnerbros.com/ :thumbsup:

that looks really good, thanks guys, shame we have to wait till july now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846212
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764313

See more discussions