Anyone seen this message before when tracking a item with royal mail

Found 8th Jun
"The service used to send this item only provides an update once we have received the item in our network. Please allow up to 3 working days for delivery, depending on the service used"

The business seller apparently sent it by royal mall business and 1st class recorded. Its been stuck like this for 3 days when usually it should be next day delivery.

Any ideas?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
The seller led when he said it had been posted. He's informed them that it is coming to them, to get tracking number, but they not received it yet.
Yes, many times.

Usually the item is marked as dispatched but it's not physically with RM yet.

It will have been sent with RM Tracked 24 or 48. That means RM has generated a tracked label they have and that's how they have a tracking to provide.
Edited by: "hearts22" 8th Jun
Yes loads of times from China
Means the post office hasn’t scanned the recorded sticker yet, or didn’t scan it when the seller sent it. I’ve had some I’ve sent that have been like that then updated to me apparently sending them a day later than I did when they got to the sorting office
Did you check it for 3 days or is this what the seller said. If you checked it past 3 days and it hasn’t changed then signs are it’s lost as I had one stuck as progressing through network or something and never changed. Called up rm and they said to put the claim in. Your status means rm hasn’t taken delivery yet or scanned the item for business sellers they send it or have it collected on bags at the end of the business day and it’s not scanned like it is immediately at the post office. It’s done later
Yes its generally happened when you posted small packet/letters through the post box instead of the post office counter. Its only appear on their network if its scan through post office or mail centre. If you buying fro someone and they provide tracking it means they posted late or bulk item through post office would missed scanning one or more items. It only appears on their network if they scan at the time of receiving otherwise when delivered. Hope this will help..
Edited by: "ashishparmar" 9th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants