Groups

Anyone seen this? Sciphone?

I am due to upgrade mine soon, but i am thinking of getting a rollnig sim contract and a seperate phone. Anyone had a chance to use one of these?

amazon.co.uk/SCI…1-3

5 Comments

Reminds me of something ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Original Poster

hmmmmm, comes with two batteries, sounds like the battery life wont be all that then

My mate bought one. Terrible. Things go wrong with it all the time. Very slow. It takes about 4 to 5 attempts to unlock the stupid phone and to top if off he has now resorted back to using his old mobile. AVOID!!!

Original Poster

Johniemac;6563019

My mate bought one. Terrible. Things go wrong with it all the time. Very … My mate bought one. Terrible. Things go wrong with it all the time. Very slow. It takes about 4 to 5 attempts to unlock the stupid phone and to top if off he has now resorted back to using his old mobile. AVOID!!!

Thanks for the advice
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671404
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729
      3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770

See more discussions