Anyone Seen UP?

Is it worth the watch in the cinema?

The Vue in Ellesmere port has it in 3D or 2D?

What do you think was thinking about going tomorrow night.

24 Comments

Brilliant, some bits a little sad

it is good, big long for the little ones tho

Friend said it was very very good

we took the kids to see it in 3d at the odeon and it was fab!!!

wanna see it! maybe this weekend

michelleleemoo;6648710

it is good, big long for the little ones tho

I think that's illegal?

thesaint;6648751

I think that's illegal?

:lol:

Original Poster

Okay guys what did you see it in. I'm tempted buy 3D but I guess it costs more?

hmmm the last 3 films i seen were 3d....i'd rather not tbh, gave me headache :lol: and the effect werent all that super imo

Original Poster

loupomm;6648814

hmmm the last 3 films i seen were 3d....i'd rather not tbh, gave me … hmmm the last 3 films i seen were 3d....i'd rather not tbh, gave me headache :lol: and the effect werent all that super imo

Ok cheers hun.

Think I may go with your suggestion. I will likely be avaliable on blu-ray in that format too.:)

Adam2050;6648885

Ok cheers hun.Think I may go with your suggestion. I will likely be … Ok cheers hun.Think I may go with your suggestion. I will likely be avaliable on blu-ray in that format too.:)

to buy in 3d most can be brought with a 2d disc option anyway i believe? best of both worlds

Adam2050;6648885

Ok cheers hun.Think I may go with your suggestion. I will likely be … Ok cheers hun.Think I may go with your suggestion. I will likely be avaliable on blu-ray in that format too.:)

"Hun"?

I wept.

3D is good...and at some cinemas its same price as 2D

My sis took her 6yr old and he loved it,my sis cried!!

I saw the trailer for this months ago and wanted to tell my gf about it straight away, as the word "up" is an inside joke for us and the trailer really spoke to me....or blew me away haha

I hope we get to watch it soon, as I heard it's definitely worth watching.

Original Poster

thesaint;6648927

"Hun"? I wept.

You wept when watching this film?

I was meant to be seeing it tonight but have had to reschedule for next Wednesday (Orange Wednesdays) so hopefully it will still be on.

The last couple of 3D movies I have seen have been rubbish so I will probably got for 2D.

Original Poster

kimbyanne;6649058

I was meant to be seeing it tonight but have had to reschedule for next … I was meant to be seeing it tonight but have had to reschedule for next Wednesday (Orange Wednesdays) so hopefully it will still be on. The last couple of 3D movies I have seen have been rubbish so I will probably got for 2D.

Was on tonight.(Wednesday) So can't see why not.:)

i rly dont enjoy 3d films. wearing those glasses does my head in...booo! esp when they are the ones u gotta borrow...so u never know who has had them on before u...yucky!

well i thought it was a bit crap....completely overrated :?

because it is advertised as an amazing kids film I took a friends kids to it...there seemed to be far too much adult content in it for me....the story dragged out loads (from a kids POV there was nothing really happening). I thought it was OK but nowhere near as good as I thought it was going to be, the trailer made it look loads better......when I asked one of the kids what her best bit of the film was she talked about a bit before the film...that wasnt really part of it at aii (people will know what I mean...not trying to spoil the film for you) so that kinda speaks for itself.

kids were 3 and 5

of course thats just my opinion and others thought different but just dont go thinking its gonna be the best animated film ever.....its really not

It's very much an adults cartoon. The first 20 minutes could easily be split from the rest of the film too.

It is a sad film. But it is very, very good and I'm glad I saw it

magicbeans;6649171

i rly dont enjoy 3d films. wearing those glasses does my head in...booo! … i rly dont enjoy 3d films. wearing those glasses does my head in...booo! esp when they are the ones u gotta borrow...so u never know who has had them on before u...yucky!

Borrow?! I've always had new ones out of the packet, and I've been to quite a few 3D showings in different cinemas.
Or do you mean specs like at Alton Towers/Drayton Manor Park 3D/4D Cinemas, cos that is totally different to 3D at the usual cinemas.

it was the best film i've seen in ages, fab story and so funny and a wee bit sad too, overall fantastic :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I enjoyed it last night. Was cheap @ £13 for two of us at 6pm.

Fat kid squeeking across a window. lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764032
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213603
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 511

See more discussions