Expired

Anyone seen Wii Motion Plus (just the adaptor thingy) cheap on the high street

Found 29th Jul 2009
Just wondering if I should order from Play and wait, or if there is anywhere selling it cheap where I can go get it first thing in the morning!

Thank you

7 Comments

£15 At Play

Original Poster

sme24185;5883648

£15 At Play

Ahem, thank you but - as stated in my first post - I am wondering whether to order from Play and have to wait for delivery or if there is anywhere cheap on the high street, that's why I am asking for cheapest high street prices :-D

Banned

Mrs.Z;5883757

Ahem, thank you but - as stated in my first post - I am wondering whether … Ahem, thank you but - as stated in my first post - I am wondering whether to order from Play and have to wait for delivery or if there is anywhere cheap on the high street, that's why I am asking for cheapest high street prices :-D

did you fix the wii back up thingy? I haven't had any issues so far but will be trying wii active tomorrow.... :? tips?

Original Poster

bykergrove;5883907

did you fix the wii back up thingy? I haven't had any issues so far but … did you fix the wii back up thingy? I haven't had any issues so far but will be trying wii active tomorrow.... :? tips?

Yeah I did it! I installed the Neogamma R6, but the specific instructions may differ for the sports active. I bought my copy properly so I would have the equipment too (from Littlewoods with code) and I had to update my software to 4.0.

Sorry I am not much help, I am completely useless to be honest - when peeps ask me how to do the hack I am like "I don't knooooooow" LOL!

Banned

Mrs.Z;5883938

Yeah I did it! I installed the Neogamma R6, but the specific instructions … Yeah I did it! I installed the Neogamma R6, but the specific instructions may differ for the sports active. I bought my copy properly so I would have the equipment too (from Littlewoods with code) and I had to update my software to 4.0.Sorry I am not much help, I am completely useless to be honest - when peeps ask me how to do the hack I am like "I don't knooooooow" LOL!

how have you found the wii active so far?

Original Poster

bykergrove;5883945

how have you found the wii active so far?

It was amazingly good, when I was using it :oops:

LMAO!

No but cheapish on Ebay
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 1 Product Online Shop33
    2. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…44
    3. How much should fitting bathroom cost612
    4. What shoes are these?11

See more discussions