Anyone shop at Primark? Need help finding trouser size

Found 20th Aug 2011
I bought some trousers the other day from Primark and they fit me fine but i cannot figure out what size it is. On the tags it says W30, L30 but how can i find out wether it is Short, Regular or Long?

On the tag the 30 L is undotted, see pic
i25.lulzimg.com/105…jpg

Does that mean the size is 30 L?
Community Updates
12 Comments
Its Waist 30 Leg 30

normally when leg sizes are in short, regular and long it normally means 30, 32, 34 respectively

as for the undotted bit I think that means that in waist 30 those trousers are available in short and regular leg but not long, hence undotted.
In all the other waist sizes short, regular and long are available.
Edited by: "numptyj" 20th Aug 2011
onlyme23

generally short leg is 29" regular about 30" and long above 31"

they tend to go up in 2" steps rather than 1 normally
deleted193256
some do 28 30 32, others 29 31 33, and others 30 32 34

ring them to ask which they do
No point trying to find out the size tbh, Primark sizes aren't normal sizes and all their clothes differ. Got 2 pairs of jeans here, the same except the colour, one pair fits me fine and the other won't even go up my legs nevermind button up!
Long/tall are usually 36...well the ones i get are, they have to be lol
Just get a tape measure out as you will get no better answer on here
short to me is 30.. reg 31/32 and long 33/34
Dehumanization

No point trying to find out the size tbh, Primark sizes aren't normal … No point trying to find out the size tbh, Primark sizes aren't normal sizes and all their clothes differ. Got 2 pairs of jeans here, the same except the colour, one pair fits me fine and the other won't even go up my legs nevermind button up!

Same with their T-shirts the same size that fits me in a V neck is tight in a round neck, their black polos fit perfect and the other colours are a no-go
And everything shrinks when you wash em once @ 30 anyways
dontasciime

short to me is 30.. reg 31/32 and long 33/34

And to my other half thats extra long as she is such a short ass her inside leg is 25
dontasciime

And everything shrinks when you wash em once @ 30 anyways

Doesnt really matter as half of their customers dont even have a washing machine
harlzter

Doesnt really matter as half of their customers dont even have a washing … Doesnt really matter as half of their customers dont even have a washing machine

lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants