Groups

Anyone sold a mobile to CEX?

Thinking of selling my mobile to CEX, do you need to send all the equipment with it or just the phone?

8 Comments

Depends
    Phones are graded A - B - C

A being 'as new, everything in new condition + all accessories'
    B being 'used may have cosmetic blemishes, some items missing'
    C being 'used may have cosmetic blemishes, handset and charger only'

Original Poster

t0mm;5891527

DependsPhones are graded A - B - CA being 'as new, everything in new … DependsPhones are graded A - B - CA being 'as new, everything in new condition + all accessories'B being 'used may have cosmetic blemishes, some items missing'C being 'used may have cosmetic blemishes, handset and charger only'

thanks mate repped;-)

If you go into store you would be very luck to get cash

Also always assume your phone is grade C, that way you wont be disappointed. Thats what i do

Original Poster

Starr;5891622

If you go into store you would be very luck to get cashAlso always assume … If you go into store you would be very luck to get cashAlso always assume your phone is grade C, that way you wont be disappointed. Thats what i do

cheers, i live in glasgow none anywhere near me, ill send it away and see what happens

cribert;5891635

cheers, i live in glasgow none anywhere near me, ill send it away and see … cheers, i live in glasgow none anywhere near me, ill send it away and see what happens

What phone is ? boxed etc locked or unlocked?

spitroast

Keep an hour to hand & be prepared to leave the phone with them to test.

try the fone banker site .. I found it pretty good . got cheque back for 2 phones in just
    2 days..

Try recyeling sites most of the time give better prices then CEX even grade 'A'

spitroast
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …235747
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2838
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523454
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30404

See more discussions