Anyone speak Italian?

4 replies
Found 23rd Mar 2010
Hi. I just used "bable" to translate a notice from English to Italian. However, before I submit it onto the website, can anyone confirm if the notice is roughly correct?. Thanks

dovuto la quantit?levata dei pacchetti ritardati o mancanti. Possiamo presentare soltanto un reclamo per perdita dopo 45 giorni lavorativi a partire dalla data di trasporto. (noti per favore, un reclamo mancante del pacchetto pu?endere fino a 3 mesi al processo)

NB: the question marks shown is where accent was used - HDUK cannot accept accents on their forums.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8182249

Having just tried to read that i realise i can't read Italian at all

nor do I lol - like to try thou

Had to the quantit? raises some packet delayed or being lacking. We can present only a complaint for loss after 45 working days to leave from the date of transportation. (known please, a complaint being lacking some packet pu? endere until 3 months to the trial) - free translation says no.

Banned

because of the quantity? lifting of packages delayed or missing. We can only submit a claim for loss after 45 working days from the date of transport. (please note, a complaint of a Missing package can take up to 3 months to process)

casparwhite;8182334

because of the quantity? lifting of packages delayed or missing. We can … because of the quantity? lifting of packages delayed or missing. We can only submit a claim for loss after 45 working days from the date of transport. (please note, a complaint of a Missing package can take up to 3 months to process)

Didn't know you spoke italian.

Will remember that with transfer news.

Sounds kinda right.

Take it your claiming for a lost packet?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Windows 7 reactivation12
    2. Gas Cooker Hose Required1012
    3. School laptop recommendation22
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed434

See more discussions