Groups

Anyone still on their new years diet?

...or have you given up?

I have just started mine, after a week away, eating out loads I am now ready to start a serious diet.

11 Comments

lol i already sense Failure

good luck.

OH have lost over a stone since 2 weeks of Jan, still going strong

Original Poster

black gerbil1;4439783

lol i already sense Failuregood luck.

.you just make me more determind. just to prove you WRONG BG1

awww sweetie good luck with your diet if you want to lose weight. Just eat sensibly and don't try and lose too much too quickly. Women look best curvy

Original Poster

ilovepink;4439798

OH have lost over a stone since 2 weeks of Jan, still going strong

well done.

I started my diet in October......Still on it:)

ive lost nearly all my baby weight, all i do is eat a bit more healthly and only have 1 takeaway a week
    (when i was preggers i couldnt stand the smell of meat cooking lol so it was take out nite everynight)

Original Poster

ilovepink;4439843

ive lost nearly all my baby weight, all i do is eat a bit more healthly … ive lost nearly all my baby weight, all i do is eat a bit more healthly and only have 1 takeaway a week(when i was preggers i couldnt stand the smell of meat cooking lol so it was take out nite everynight)

i have put weight on since babies. being an at home mum has been terrible for my weight. we are having a dog soon, I am looking forward to walking her whilst kids are at school.

good luck with your diet remember to treat yourself at least once a week so you have summit to look forward too x x

all women put on babyweight. These supermodel types who look like they've never given birth in their lives

a) have personal trainers
    b) book cesareans weeks early so they dont get so big anyway
    c) are painfully thin to start with
    d) get any lumps/bumps tippexed out before any magazines hit the shelves
    e) are damaging to our teenagers self esteem levels.

I bet you are beautiful just as you are. Any lumps/bumps included!

If you do wanna lose weight take up an extra sport, something you find relaxing and use it as an excuse for just YOU time.

I used to drop my son at school and then go for a quick swim before work... oooh it felt naughty

I am. I've lost a couple of kilos so far, although, half of that was last week, when I changed from the "no fatty junkfood and no beer" diet to the "eat four oysters from Waitrose on Monday and spend the rest of the week being sick" diet. Works magic.

I'm sticking to my spending and earning plans, too. I'm quite pleased with myself.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281977
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions