Groups

Anyone still play MW2?

Seeing that its fairly cheap now I might get it for the XBOX. I used to play it on the PS3 until it YLOD. So what are the servers like nowadays, still plenty of MW2 gamers or has it been hacked to pieces?

4 Comments

Banned

Anyone still play MW2. Yes, thousands.

I have black ops. I still play MW2 though. Cannot take to black ops at all. It's slow, unresponsive, perks aren't as good. And scavenger is a let down.

Obviously I'm only slating the online play but that's what 97% of people bought it for!

I still play cod 4 and i always find a game straight away so i would guess mw2 would be the same and even better

firth_face

I have black ops. I still play MW2 though. Cannot take to black ops at … I have black ops. I still play MW2 though. Cannot take to black ops at all. It's slow, unresponsive, perks aren't as good. And scavenger is a let down.Obviously I'm only slating the online play but that's what 97% of people bought it for!

+ 1

I am still playing it mate. I sold my copy to CeX - black ops off course. MW2 for the win.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …204564
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523433
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32158
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416514115

See more discussions