Groups

Anyone still up and why ?

Banned
    coffee and 1:30am dont mix. Never again

17 Comments

Shh, some of us are working.

yup - working here... well.. i am in work and awake - that must count for working !!!

arcangel111;7280992

yup - working here... well.. i am in work and awake - that must count … yup - working here... well.. i am in work and awake - that must count for working !!!

ha same here.

Just came off nightshift so still in the mode, watching fishing on discovery channel.

And I have a cold so all the sneezing and coughing is keeping me awake:x

mikebike;7281023

And I have a cold so all the sneezing and coughing is keeping me awake:x

Nightmare :oops:

Had a chinese late knew i should'nt have lol got chronic indigestion already taken 2 of my meds and its still killing me .

Chaos

been on an all nighter here... still going... its 7.15....... a bit drunk i guess... feeling happy... hope it lasts... headphones on... chris brown.... forever... youtube thang... i am a "rocker" but this has got me

i'm just a full time dosser..

I'm considering making fudge mint brownies, just for the heck of it

girothefiro;7281089

i'm just a full time dosser..

You must have been drinking? done something wrong?

Went to a 21st last Saturday and ever since have been going to bed around 6-8am each night as pattern messed up.

cant get back to sleep so just checking emails and stuff

Banned

Been playing games and now its light, may aswell stay up.

jonb2412;7281104

You must have been drinking? done something wrong?

nope lol, Thanks for your concern though :-)

Just unemployed atm and am finding it difficult to do anything productive as of late.

I think I spend far too much time on the internet too which doesn't help..

girothefiro;7281130

nope lol, Thanks for your concern though :-)Just unemployed atm and am … nope lol, Thanks for your concern though :-)Just unemployed atm and am finding it difficult to do anything productive as of late.I think I spend far too much time on the internet too which doesn't help..

sorry.. hope iy gets better. If you are young,.. then it will... as long as you take control of what is happening to you... if you are over 40... you are proverbialized...

jonb2412;7281136

sorry.. hope iy gets better. If you are young,.. then it will... as long … sorry.. hope iy gets better. If you are young,.. then it will... as long as you take control of what is happening to you... if you are over 40... you are proverbialized...

lol !

I'm glad i'm only 20 then, the future is bright
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563830
      2. Cheer me up please?712
      3. Feels weird!925
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710956

See more discussions