Anyone still use Pigsback.com?

Hey,

Got an email from them saying I hadn't visited in 5 months. Had a quick look around again and not much has changed. Removed most of the click throughs to get points etc.

Just wondered if anyone is still a member and uses them? They used to be quite popular.

(If anyone looks and wants to join - I can get points if I refer you!!!)

3 Comments

i used to do them every day but then they got rid of daily clicks so i stopped, in 4 months i had over £200 of vouchers / goodies (ie. piggy bank and other pig stuff)

i dont go near it anymore ........ quidco all the way :lol:

faevilangel;4808503

i used to do them every day but then they got rid of daily clicks so i … i used to do them every day but then they got rid of daily clicks so i stopped, in 4 months i had over £200 of vouchers / goodies (ie. piggy bank and other pig stuff)i dont go near it anymore ........ quidco all the way :lol:

Too true Quidco all the way..!

I still go on occasionally to do the clicks but they get less and less - need to get to £20 then will cash in forvouchers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763888
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1213
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214086
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1523

See more discussions