Groups

Anyone still waiting on items from snakeeyes21

I was just wondering if anyone is waiting for any items they bought of hotdeals member snakeeyes21?

im still waiting on a game that was ment to be posted last sat,i expect some delay with xmas etc but would of expected to get it by by now.

thanks

18 Comments

Banned

Have You Messaged Them Or Mods?

Original Poster

yes done both,got 1 reply from seller saying i have to wait the full 10 working days befor he will refund me.others on here are waiting for item of him too

Banned

strobez1977;3923137

yes done both,got 1 reply from seller saying i have to wait the full 10 … yes done both,got 1 reply from seller saying i have to wait the full 10 working days befor he will refund me.others on here are waiting for item of him too

how did you pay? Paypal? Gift?

He is the one that created loads of threads as he was ****** off the way that the mods handled a situation about someone getting scammed and wanted his account deleting!!

Banned

Naeem786;3923159

He is the one that created loads of threads as he was ****** off the way … He is the one that created loads of threads as he was ****** off the way that the mods handled a situation about someone getting scammed and wanted his account deleting!!

Who? this snakeeyes person?

so he already has scammed someone you mean and they tried to get his account removed?

Original Poster

paid via gift

ODB_69;3923172

Who? this snakeeyes person?so he already has scammed someone you mean and … Who? this snakeeyes person?so he already has scammed someone you mean and they tried to get his account removed?

No, some other member posted on here saying that they did not recieve their goods of another member here (not snakeeyes) and he posted saying that I dont like the way it got handled and went off on one, as he said mods locked and suspended the member (the member posted on a new username on his brothers behalf), the mods told him to tell his brother to contact us!!

He wanted his account deleteing and created threads even though they kept getting deleted!!

lol...Bllody hell gave you a life story there!! :-D

Call him... :thumbsup:

Banned

strobez1977;3923177

paid via gift

DOH!

Sounds like he might be pulling a fast one...its up to him whether you get a refund tbh, Paypal wont do anything and neither will mods

did you get all his details?

Original Poster

he told me he would give me his details but never got them

Banned

strobez1977;3923370

he told me he would give me his details but never got them

sounds like you have been robbed mate...sorry

Spamming this, you've already had a ]thread locked asking the same thing about the same member.

Spammed.

un-spammed

thesaint;3924019

Spamming this, you've already had a ]thread locked asking the same thing … Spamming this, you've already had a ]thread locked asking the same thing about the same member.Spammed.

Internet police .............. nee nor nee nor nee nor

poo...

Banned

smithyp1;3924075

Internet police .............. nee nor nee nor nee nor

HAHAHAHA

Banned

Isn't it prudent to wait at least a week? If he said he was sending it last weekend and we've just had the postal service grind to a halt because of New Year, shouldn't you wait a few days longer and then accuse him of internet thievery?

Original Poster

Fair point but judging by your lack of feedback you realy not in a position to tell me the do.s and donts.buying and selling is nothing new to me and currently sitting on 100% feedback on ebay.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
    2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014478

See more discussions