Groups

Anyone successfully using iphone 3g with a 3 Contract sim?

Banned
    Just wondering if anyone has managed to get their iphone 3g fully functioning with a 3 contract sim. So data mss all that stuff working 100% of the time just like on O2 or something?

8 Comments

The only thing that won't work on 3 is visual voice mail. You'll need to enter the setting for everything or get 3 to text them to the phone.

3GS ON 3. as above.....

Original Poster Banned

Thats what I was hoping for it seems with this new ios4 and the unlocks avaliable no 3g data is working or mms...

Original Poster Banned

nefertiti6969;8976023

3GS ON 3. as above.....

Are you guys running os4 and are they officially unlocked?

olivier81;8976028

Thats what I was hoping for it seems with this new ios4 and the unlocks … Thats what I was hoping for it seems with this new ios4 and the unlocks avaliable no 3g data is working or mms...

The settings for everything will either be blank or for the network the phone was to start with (they live on the phone not the sim). If you call 3 they'll text them to the phone and install them.

Original Poster Banned

steve1221;8976051

The settings for everything will either be blank or for the network the … The settings for everything will either be blank or for the network the phone was to start with (they live on the phone not the sim). If you call 3 they'll text them to the phone and install them.

with os4 it seems there is problems even finding the settings pane as it disappears

Original Poster Banned

anyone offer any advice?

I have the details for the MMS settings if you can find where to enter them?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp46
      2. What is there free to do in your town?813
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2871004
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3246

See more discussions