Groups

anyone tell me my options

Just got a new smartphone under contract with o2, only got 100 mins and 3000 unlimited txt ,no data plan. triedlooking on the o2 website about blot on ie data plan or extra mins. nothing realy there, Does anyone know of what options are avaible to me, Have the samsung galaxy s 100min and 3000 txt for £20.48pm 18 months contract

4 Comments

Have you got a week or something to get out contract remaining? I thought there was a like a period where you could withdraw yourself ?

check GiffGaff which is payg service 10£ you get 250min, unlimited text and unlimited web.

Mum2ConnornCerys

Have you got a week or something to get out contract remaining? I thought … Have you got a week or something to get out contract remaining? I thought there was a like a period where you could withdraw yourself ?

If it was bought online or over the phone the distance selling regs give you 7 days to change your mind.

If it was bought in store, you have no right of return.

So, if it was a internet buy send it back. I can't believe any company sells a smartphone without a data plan ??

Banned

steve1221

[quote=Mum2ConnornCerys]So, if it was a internet buy send it back. I … [quote=Mum2ConnornCerys]So, if it was a internet buy send it back. I can't believe any company sells a smartphone without a data plan ??

O2 do but they don't sell that Samsung S online without a data plan.
    OP should turn off 3G and stop any apps from updating as it will cost you about £1 a day if you don't.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3441249
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.2024
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1632
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1830

See more discussions