Anyone tried amazon grocery yet?

Banned 10 replies
Found 25th Jul 2010
Just wondered if anyone had tried their new grocery service yet, i've just taken quick look and it seems fairly expensive to me.

9 Comments

Daily Mail tested it

Article from the daily mail didnt seem to think it was very good, very expensive, all delivered at different times/days and loads of packaging

I didn't know they offered this service until I saw this thread.

Seems like a waste of time to me...you dont want groceries from Amazon

Banned

its gonna be an epic failure guaranteed

that woman in the link:-

My bill is £203.34. That's £110.79 for my 20 items, and £92.55 on shipping. I'm staggered to discover that I've had to use 15 separate suppliers just to do a small weekly shop.

Amazon doing groceries??? Not a chance it will last...

Banned

rachel.jones88

Amazon doing groceries??? Not a chance it will last...

thats the point - they arent doing them. Individual suppliers are using their shop front

its a [email protected] take the postage is crazy

Most of it is just letting Market Place sellers offer foodstuffs. Not really designed for your weekly shop.

csiman

its gonna be an epic failure guaranteedthat woman in the link:- My bill … its gonna be an epic failure guaranteedthat woman in the link:- My bill is £203.34. That's £110.79 for my 20 items, and £92.55 on shipping. I'm staggered to discover that I've had to use 15 separate suppliers just to do a small weekly shop.

I'm sure it'll fail too! Delivery prices are plain STUPID!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50448
    2. Win a gorgeous bundle of fair trade toys from Best Years, worth £100 @ Netm…10
    3. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55

See more discussions