Anyone tried amazon UK 5 month easy payment option available on some Black Friday laptop deals

Posted 17th Nov 2018
Anyone tried amazon UK 5 month easy payment option available on some Black Friday laptop deals. I found its available on Dell Xps 13/HP ENVY 13 Ryzen model.

I don't know if this is account specific. . But really tempted to buy that Ryzen powered Envy 13

Whats the catch?

3107322-jeEY1.jpg3107322-PEhIt.jpg3107322-wickg.jpg
Monthly Payments

Pay for your product in five equal monthly payments: no finance charges, no interest or hidden fees, and no credit check or application required.

How it Works

Select the monthly payment option when you Add to Basket, in your Basket, or at checkout.

At checkout, your initial payment will include your first monthly payment plus delivery costs in full. We'll charge your credit card when we dispatch your product. Each monthly payment will include the appropriate portion of VAT.

The remaining balance will be automatically charged to your credit card in equal installments according to the number of payments indicated when you selected the monthly payment option, every 30 days from dispatch date. By placing your order via monthly payments, you authorise us to charge your credit card or another available credit card on file with us for each monthly payment.
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
There is none. Just be thankful you're a good payer and probably buy from amazon quite a lot so they trust you. I've used it and there are no catches..... At all.
forcedintoplayin17/11/2018 19:45

There is none. Just be thankful you're a good payer and probably buy from …There is none. Just be thankful you're a good payer and probably buy from amazon quite a lot so they trust you. I've used it and there are no catches..... At all.

Yeah I'm using amazon for everything. Using them at least 3 times a week. Might pull a trigger tonight or tomorrow. Lovely deal.
You and me both. I havent stepped into a "normal" high street shop for ages. Amazon for me, is just top drawer. Can't fault them and they just keep doing things that make it even better, such as this interest free monthly instalments. Before that was the introduction of monthly subscription to prime rather than 79 quid for the year. I know amazon have their haters but...... Well hey ho.
Bigspin17/11/2018 19:47

Yeah I'm using amazon for everything. Using them at least 3 times a week. …Yeah I'm using amazon for everything. Using them at least 3 times a week. Might pull a trigger tonight or tomorrow. Lovely deal.

Please don’t pull the trigger. Amazon and HUKD need you
masterhussain1 m ago

Please don’t pull the trigger. Amazon and HUKD need you

I got a kindle paper white from them. I was buying outright but Used it as a test buy to see if there were any catches turns out there is non at all. They email each month and tell you what day they’ll take payment then email when they’ve taken it.

No issues sued at all.
This is brilliant. No interest no hit on your credit report ect. Can pay off monthly just like on a catalogue. It's a great idea
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 17th Nov 2018
stevo610517/11/2018 20:37

This is brilliant. No interest no hit on your credit report ect. Can pay …This is brilliant. No interest no hit on your credit report ect. Can pay off monthly just like on a catalogue. It's a great idea

Might be account specific and you need prime as well. I ended up buying HP ENVY 13 through easy payment
Edited by: "Bigspin" 17th Nov 2018
Bigspin17/11/2018 20:56

Might be account specific and you need prime as well.

You definitely need prime?

Will it work with small items like echo dot ect or fire HD tab
stevo610517/11/2018 20:57

You definitely need prime?Will it work with small items like echo dot ect …You definitely need prime?Will it work with small items like echo dot ect or fire HD tab

Yeah option available to me for every amazon device. I'm prime member so no idea about non prime.

I actually noticed easy payment option few weeks ago but never paid attention to it thinking its just another thing require credit check.
Edited by: "Bigspin" 17th Nov 2018

You definitely need prime?Will it work with small items like echo dot ect …You definitely need prime?Will it work with small items like echo dot ect or fire HD tab

Prime isn't needed for it. Yeah the option is there on dots etc.
Zooicidal8 m ago

Prime isn't needed for it. Yeah the option is there on dots etc.

I'm not seeing the option for monthly payments
stevo61052 h, 13 m ago

Yeah it works. For instance on mine the echo Dot is on sale for 25 quid. I can pay for it for 5 months at £5 a month.
stevo610510 h, 53 m ago

Don’t need prime I used it last week I’ve never had prime

I got my echo dots on the monthly payments a few months ago.....when they were twice the price they are now
marshy515 h, 23 m ago

I got my echo dots on the monthly payments a few months ago.....when they …I got my echo dots on the monthly payments a few months ago.....when they were twice the price they are now

Saying I'm not eligible. I'm prime member, been with Amazon for 4yrs and got a credit and debit card registered to my account

I contacted live chat and emailed customer support and even telephone them and none of the Indians had a clue what I was talking about lol

None of them even know about it

So nothing I can do
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 18th Nov 2018
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants