Anyone tried Berocca? If so what's it like?

Found 5th Apr 2009
As the title says. I am thinking of buying some, but it's £8 for a months worth- £8 that I don't want to waste lol. Thanks in advance for any posts xxx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

what is it?

Original Poster

carol123;4839273

what is it?

that multi-vitamin thingy, you know the one with the annoying advert with the treadmills and look like they're on speed pmsl

We love it, whenever we feel like we are coming down with something just take them for a few days and feel so much better, obviously there are some illnesses that are just so strong that something like this won't touch but for the mild ills they are great. At first we used the effervescent ones but they are quite bitter IMO, the other half likes them but I just take the tablet form now which are great.

You shouldnt need to take them every day, just when you are feeling poopy

Boots usually have them on offer

Banned

midjet666;4839283

that multi-vitamin thingy, you know the one with the annoying advert with … that multi-vitamin thingy, you know the one with the annoying advert with the treadmills and look like they're on speed pmsl

ahahaha that advert it awesome that guy makes me laugh

youtube.com/wat…1Rw!!

Original Poster

LaoTzu;4839286

We love it, whenever we feel like we are coming down with something just … We love it, whenever we feel like we are coming down with something just take them for a few days and feel so much better, obviously there are some illnesses that are just so strong that something like this won't touch but for the mild ills they are great. At first we used the effervescent ones but they are quite bitter IMO, the other half likes them but I just take the tablet form now which are great.You shouldnt need to take them every day, just when you are feeling poopyBoots usually have them on offer

Thank you! I suffer from a low immune system so will more than likely take them everyday, I'd rather spend the money and feel good than be in bed most the time!!! Thank you loads!

midjet666;4839310

Thank you! I suffer from a low immune system so will more than likely … Thank you! I suffer from a low immune system so will more than likely take them everyday, I'd rather spend the money and feel good than be in bed most the time!!! Thank you loads!

reckon they would be ideal for you then, they contain so many things that would help with that. Boots do have Berocca on 3 for 2 at the mo, Boots also do their own version which are just as good, in fact they contain slightly higher levels of stuff, not sure if they do their own brand tablet form but they deffo do the effervescent ones. Sure you could find someone in store to guide you in the right direction.

I hope they work

DangerGod;4839297

ahahaha that advert it awesome that guy makes me … ahahaha that advert it awesome that guy makes me laughhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t83et2J51Rw!!

Yep great advert that makes me laugh.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Fire stick11
    2. iPad Air 2 for £169 used. Should I?!22
    3. Buying digital codes off another person55
    4. What is cash back?812

See more discussions