Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone tried free online scratch card with DFDS Seaways?

I just have and have won a 2 night city cruise break to Amsterdam for 2 peoople.

Thing is, this is the first time I entered and it seems too good to be true to me that I have won!

Is there a catch or am I just being suspicious?

13 Comments

you usually need to buy a meal or flights tec. need to read small print to check.

Original Poster

It says I will get an e-mail with confirmation and details etc. but as yet nothing arrived.

i just tried and won one with 25% off,

ooohhh do you have a link please ?

Original Poster

loupomm;2186747

ooohhh do you have a link please ?

[url]www.dfdsseaways.co.uk[/url]

suze;2186753

[url]www.dfdsseaways.co.uk[/url]

thank you - dont see no scratch card though :thinking:

thanks bits

I've won the cruise but its for £55 each.

bitseylango;2186744

i just tried and won one with 25% off,

same :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Apparently there are 3 prizes, 1st (the one I got) 2nd - where you pay from £55 and 3rd - you pay from £65.

I've had no e-mail and it just seems odd to me.

Don't trust if too good to be true, it usually is! So, was just wondering if anyone had any experience?

suze;2186806

Apparently there are 3 prizes, 1st (the one I got) 2nd - where you pay … Apparently there are 3 prizes, 1st (the one I got) 2nd - where you pay from £55 and 3rd - you pay from £65.I've had no e-mail and it just seems odd to me.Don't trust if too good to be true, it usually is! So, was just wondering if anyone had any experience?

i think you pay to have an onboad cabin and meals are quite expensive.ideal for young couple not really for older ones unless you pay for upgrades ps drinks are expensive too

well done adn congrtulations
    they have always got competitons on
    i won a 2 day cruise in nov-december but didnt go
    good luck and havr a good time
    i have heard the tea and coffee is expensive on the boat so take a flask:-D:whistling::whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions