Anyone tried Hotstar UK?

Posted 16th Mar 2019
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Hi, are you still interested in this? Just about to try it out on the Hotstar app installed on my NowTV stick.

Need to buy a subscription first though, which I've put off by a day. A month now will give us a few days past the IPL final, which is on 12th May.

If you're going to be watching on only one device at a time (like me), we could perhaps share subscription costs?

The subs allow watching on 2 devices simultaneously - from the FAQs:

"Are there any restrictions on my membership?
There are no restrictions on your membership. At this point in time, only two videos are playable from one account. This is to ensure that your membership is not misused. In case you see an error that says you are trying to access videos from more than two devices, please check if people are already streaming videos at the same time from your account. To continue watching the current video, make sure you have stopped the earlier videos. Refresh on current device to continue watching the video."

Anyway, please let me know if interested within 24 hours...
Crossbow15/04/2019 13:25

Hi, are you still interested in this? Just about to try it out on the …Hi, are you still interested in this? Just about to try it out on the Hotstar app installed on my NowTV stick. Need to buy a subscription first though, which I've put off by a day. A month now will give us a few days past the IPL final, which is on 12th May.If you're going to be watching on only one device at a time (like me), we could perhaps share subscription costs?The subs allow watching on 2 devices simultaneously - from the FAQs:"Are there any restrictions on my membership?There are no restrictions on your membership. At this point in time, only two videos are playable from one account. This is to ensure that your membership is not misused. In case you see an error that says you are trying to access videos from more than two devices, please check if people are already streaming videos at the same time from your account. To continue watching the current video, make sure you have stopped the earlier videos. Refresh on current device to continue watching the video."Anyway, please let me know if interested within 24 hours...

Hi, Hotstar is great so far, no problems!
Aamir_PatelTGm9 h, 45 m ago

Hi, Hotstar is great so far, no problems!

Good to know, I subscribed then cancelled on principle (as my pm explained).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants