Anyone tried Juice Plus ? Thinking of trying it to shift some unwanted weight...

Edited by:"Taylor05"Found 2nd Nov 2017
Looking for anyone who's done or doing juice plus diet.
Does it work , is it expensive ?
I desperately need to shift some weight ...

Please just reviews for juice diet , no more hilarious quiffs on how to loose weight.......groan

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
23 Comments

No it doesn't work , that's not how dieting works unfortunately.

You are what you eat. If you want to lose weight, you need to make the effort rather than complain about it (unless you can’t because of some sort of health issue, e.g. under-active thyroid).

mattsk1 h, 15 m ago

No it doesn't work , that's not how dieting works unfortunately.

Why wouldn’t it work?

You could make this work but it’s pretty expensive, you can find much better diets cheaper than that.

It's rubbish it doesn't work, spend your money on a gym pass that's what I did after trying juice plus for 8 months

My basic advice would be burn more calories than you eat each day and you will lose weight. The bigger the gap the more weight you will lose. Just eat healthy food and exercise is the best way.

I know exercise can be torture for a lot of people but after only a short while you will see results from your hard work, and could quite possible become addicted. Like I did.

Good luck whatever you choose.

It’s a rip off and mega expensive

The only people to ever do well out of Juice Plus are it' sales people.

drinking the juice and making no other changes will make zero difference.

No need for people to be "all judgey" on here. I'm sure you're doing all you can and are just looking for advice. My partner tried this, and found it to be a bad investment. It's really just a socially acceptable way of starving yourself for a week. You're bound to lose weight, as she inevitably did. But it's not a sustainable loss. I'd advise you to look at something else and save your money. She also found 2 out of the 5 juices to be undrinkable, making it impossible to stick to it rigidly. She's a tad fussy admittedly, but having tried them and being able to stomach most things even I'd struggle with them after one drink, let alone three or so days in when your patience is no doubt wearing thin!

It doesn’t work. I’ve tried it. It cost me a small fortune. Just to pile the weigh on a couple of days after stopping it.
If you’re looking to do a juicing diet, look up the Jason vale juice master diet. You’re guaranteed to lose 7lb in 7days (I lost more) You juice your own food, it’s a lot healthier and you don’t put the weight back on.

BTW it funny how KFC meal on this page will become 2000* but portion of fruit or veg only 300*
this society is just fkcued up

Dolphinzz4 h, 52 m ago

You are what you eat. If you want to lose weight, you need to make the …You are what you eat. If you want to lose weight, you need to make the effort rather than complain about it (unless you can’t because of some sort of health issue, e.g. under-active thyroid).

biggest nonsense ever....
if I eat rocks will it make me hard as one ?
any weight management is a calories in vs calories out no matter what condition
Dannyrobbo4 h, 42 m ago

Why wouldn’t it work? You could make this work but it’s pretty expensive, …Why wouldn’t it work? You could make this work but it’s pretty expensive, you can find much better diets cheaper than that.

lets see.....
scientifically tested? nope
long term effect? unknown - most likely futile as every other magical diet
does it teach you to eat better? no
yes there are diets cheaper than that.... in fact here is one

32357046-LPysr.jpg
now compare both images and what is the main difference between them?
anyone who can answer it will get a great pancake recipe

leannetilly2 h, 30 m ago

It doesn’t work. I’ve tried it. It cost me a small fortune. Just to pile th …It doesn’t work. I’ve tried it. It cost me a small fortune. Just to pile the weigh on a couple of days after stopping it. If you’re looking to do a juicing diet, look up the Jason vale juice master diet. You’re guaranteed to lose 7lb in 7days (I lost more) You juice your own food, it’s a lot healthier and you don’t put the weight back on.

you clearly have not learnt anything, if 1 juicing diet did not work why would another work? what is the difference? what is the mode of action? you dont put weight back on? now that is just ....

mattsk3 h, 5 m ago

BTW it funny how KFC meal on this page will become 2000* but portion of …BTW it funny how KFC meal on this page will become 2000* but portion of fruit or veg only 300* this society is just fkcued upbiggest nonsense ever....if I eat rocks will it make me hard as one ?any weight management is a calories in vs calories out no matter what condition lets see.....scientifically tested? nopelong term effect? unknown - most likely futile as every other magical diet does it teach you to eat better? noyes there are diets cheaper than that.... in fact here is one[Image] [Image] now compare both images and what is the main difference between them? anyone who can answer it will get a great pancake recipe you clearly have not learnt anything, if 1 juicing diet did not work why would another work? what is the difference? what is the mode of action? you dont put weight back on? now that is just ....

You clearly didn’t understand what I was saying, I was juicing my own healthy fruit and veg. It’s worked for me.

mattsk3 h, 5 m ago

BTW it funny how KFC meal on this page will become 2000* but portion of …BTW it funny how KFC meal on this page will become 2000* but portion of fruit or veg only 300* this society is just fkcued upbiggest nonsense ever....if I eat rocks will it make me hard as one ?any weight management is a calories in vs calories out no matter what condition lets see.....scientifically tested? nopelong term effect? unknown - most likely futile as every other magical diet does it teach you to eat better? noyes there are diets cheaper than that.... in fact here is one[Image] [Image] now compare both images and what is the main difference between them? anyone who can answer it will get a great pancake recipe you clearly have not learnt anything, if 1 juicing diet did not work why would another work? what is the difference? what is the mode of action? you dont put weight back on? now that is just ....

mattsk8 h, 12 m ago

Long term you can’t sustain it but sometimes people need to see differences straight away to get the motivation to make a change

Dannyrobbo51 m ago

Long term you can’t sustain it but sometimes people need to see d …Long term you can’t sustain it but sometimes people need to see differences straight away to get the motivation to make a change

I'm yet to see a patient of mine that would say that... its funny how they use all sots of dieting practices, slimming world, weight watchers and what not and leave a simple and healthy advice from a dietitian till last or never

leannetilly5 h, 58 m ago

You clearly didn’t understand what I was saying, I was juicing my own h …You clearly didn’t understand what I was saying, I was juicing my own healthy fruit and veg. It’s worked for me.

and you still dont get it but let me give you a hint so maybe you will be willing to educate yourself

go on google and find out why only 1 glass of juice or 1 glass of smoothie classes as a single portion of fruit/veg serving

You'd do far better joining Weight Watchers or something similar, I did along with my wife and we've lost nearly 10 stone between us in 3 years.

The simple advice would be eat less, move more and remember that the top hole is bigger than the bottom hole

Erm, the Jason vale diet is eating. It’s eating fresh fruit and veg. Also I train (boxing)5/6 times a week and I also eat healthy. I tried juice plus years ago. Hence how I kbow that it doesn’t work.
But I do the juice master diet once a year for a detox. you clearly don’t know what the diet entails.
Also I don’t need to use google to know about what I should and shouldn’t be eating, I work at a gym lol, so I know a lot about nutrition.
mattsk1 h, 29 m ago

I'm yet to see a patient of mine that would say that... its funny how they …I'm yet to see a patient of mine that would say that... its funny how they use all sots of dieting practices, slimming world, weight watchers and what not and leave a simple and healthy advice from a dietitian till last or neverand you still dont get it but let me give you a hint so maybe you will be willing to educate yourselfgo on google and find out why only 1 glass of juice or 1 glass of smoothie classes as a single portion of fruit/veg serving

Edited by: "leannetilly" 3rd Nov 2017

Just reduce the amount your eating and increase the amount of exercise your doing.

You can eat junk food for every meal as still lose weight as long as you control the portions and burn off more calories then you consume.

mattsk3 h, 58 m ago

I'm yet to see a patient of mine that would say that... its funny how they …I'm yet to see a patient of mine that would say that... its funny how they use all sots of dieting practices, slimming world, weight watchers and what not and leave a simple and healthy advice from a dietitian till last or neverand you still dont get it but let me give you a hint so maybe you will be willing to educate yourselfgo on google and find out why only 1 glass of juice or 1 glass of smoothie classes as a single portion of fruit/veg serving

Because dietitians just state the obvious and don’t follow through with any real advice such as meal plans and recipes to help people who are struggling. They are just patronising and smug....actually just like how you act.

change of lifestyle, not juiceplus

Dannyrobbo1 h, 43 m ago

Because dietitians just state the obvious and don’t follow through with a …Because dietitians just state the obvious and don’t follow through with any real advice such as meal plans and recipes to help people who are struggling. They are just patronising and smug....actually just like how you act.

Ohh boy ....
Perhaps you can show me the evidence where a diet that is regimented by someone else is successful long term ?
Dietitians are trained in behaviour change not in writing celebrity style diet plans . But what would you know about it anyway

leannetilly4 h, 30 m ago

Erm, the Jason vale diet is eating. It’s eating fresh fruit and veg. Also I …Erm, the Jason vale diet is eating. It’s eating fresh fruit and veg. Also I train (boxing)5/6 times a week and I also eat healthy. I tried juice plus years ago. Hence how I kbow that it doesn’t work. But I do the juice master diet once a year for a detox. you clearly don’t know what the diet entails.Also I don’t need to use google to know about what I should and shouldn’t be eating, I work at a gym lol, so I know a lot about nutrition.

Where did you learn about detox lol because the only place I've heard about it is Google university so clearly it's you who has no idea about diets

Detox FML that's is just hilarious what are you detox specifically?
Edited by: "mattsk" 3rd Nov 2017

mattsk3rd Nov

Ohh boy ....Perhaps you can show me the evidence where a diet that is …Ohh boy ....Perhaps you can show me the evidence where a diet that is regimented by someone else is successful long term ?Dietitians are trained in behaviour change not in writing celebrity style diet plans . But what would you know about it anyway

You’re the only one acting smug. Get a grip

leannetilly9 h, 27 m ago

You’re the only one acting smug. Get a grip

I'm not smug, I'm just proving you that you know f all about food and nutrtion

Once again WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU DETOXING?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions