Groups

Anyone Tried Power Balance Wristbands?

Banned
    Anyone tried these and know where to get them? Seem to be loads on ebay but can only assume they're fake if they're selling for £1 delivered vs 29.99 retail?

11 Comments

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8969374

neoprene with a Spandex lining = £1 with a big profit or £29.99 if you f … neoprene with a Spandex lining = £1 with a big profit or £29.99 if you find a real mug

Its not that one lol

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8969735

:oops: don't tell me its the even cheaper to produce silicone and … :oops: don't tell me its the even cheaper to produce silicone and holograms one

Its not that there cheap to make its whether they are the genuine thing or not........:whistling:

I've got one but dont really wear it as I didnt get any benefit from it at all!

Terrible - robbing the stupid.

BTW of course they are fake, but so are the real thing - placebo effect all the way.

Get out and jog and put down the sausage roll.

BTW could these be used as anti-static wristbands?, seem cheaper.

Lost Symphonies;8970454

Terrible - robbing the stupid.BTW of course they are fake, but so are the … Terrible - robbing the stupid.BTW of course they are fake, but so are the real thing - placebo effect all the way.Get out and jog and put down the sausage roll.

Leave me to my sausage roll!! :x :thumbsup:

Banned

ived used this ........i lost 6 pound

casparwhite;8970476

You got the cheaper one - you should have lost 29.95 pounds.

casparwhite;8970476

You bought 6!:w00t:

Banned

its hermatite........

magical,spiritual properties

I used to do a lot of Yoga, can't think how this would help...

Banned

magnetic therapy.......believe:)

Hematite is said to help develop inner peace. It is also said to help … Hematite is said to help develop inner peace. It is also said to help with insomnia, excess body heat and stressful effects of air travel.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      2. love affairs1547
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273
      4. Spotify Family Premium share614

See more discussions