Groups

Anyone tried the L4D2 Demo

Any good? going to download tonight

*This is an early pre-order bonus, not general demo

11 Comments

Will try it. I got some baseball bat code too, which i didnt know id get. Managed to get £25 for it. I was shocked.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6706493

Will try it. I got some baseball bat code too, which i didnt know id get. … Will try it. I got some baseball bat code too, which i didnt know id get. Managed to get £25 for it. I was shocked.

Lol I gave my baseball code away to someone here, was happy with that

I'm downloading it right now for the xbox360, it's available from all the usual places

natversion1;6706518

Lol I gave my baseball code away to someone here, was happy with that

i know :p, thats why i said it, was just messing :lol:

Rumour is 8pm for Steam release

Anyone know whats going on with the xbox update?

Thought it was rolled out today?

rwm24;6707182

I'm downloading it right now for the xbox360, it's available from all the … I'm downloading it right now for the xbox360, it's available from all the usual places

will this play off a single layer dvd and will ixtreme1.6 play it because of the stealth checks ?

leemole101;6707738

will this play off a single layer dvd and will ixtreme1.6 play it because … will this play off a single layer dvd and will ixtreme1.6 play it because of the stealth checks ?

Yeah I think you can burn it onto a normal dvd, i'm not too sure about ixtreme 1.6... I think i'm still running 1.5

It works fine on a normal dvd, I had to update my 360 to get it to work properly though

Banned

looks like theyve gone for a "shaun of the dead" style this time rather than "zombieland"

youtube.com/wat…ded

leemole101;6707738

will this play off a single layer dvd and will ixtreme1.6 play it because … will this play off a single layer dvd and will ixtreme1.6 play it because of the stealth checks ?

bit of a late check but yes and yes for me anyway Tried it on both xboxes, 1.51 on 1 and 1.6 on the other

Original Poster

First game I tried to play had a host who just sat in the lobby....not the best start
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …272942
      2. word association Game72944190
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1719

See more discussions