Expired

Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?

Found 21st Aug 2017
So on the back of the back of every pack of Tyrrells it tells you to go to "tyrrellscrisps.co.uk/mini". I get blocked at work under the reason 'Suspicious'.

So I went to the website on my phone using 4G, and straight away pops up a you've won the weekly Google competition for an I-phone 7.
Obviously not right, so I closed the tab.

Anyone else noticed that?
I have e-mailed Tyrrells for comment. (If you go on the Tyrrells website the actual competition address is mini/tyrrellscrisps.co.uk)
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Are you logged into Chrome on your work computer? I visited the website and no issues at all. If you send me your code i'll check it for you
I entered the competition a few weeks ago without a problem.
I have a new code to try so will be interesting to see if there are any pop ups.
Are you sure you aren't going to "tyrellscrisps.co.uk/mini", i.e., single "r" as opposed to "rr"?

I think I did something similar and went to the dodgy page. With the double "r" I did manage to get on to the genuine website, but needless to say didn't win a mini.
ezepze1 h, 17 m ago

Are you sure you aren't going to "tyrellscrisps.co.uk/mini", i.e., single …Are you sure you aren't going to "tyrellscrisps.co.uk/mini", i.e., single "r" as opposed to "rr"?I think I did something similar and went to the dodgy page. With the double "r" I did manage to get on to the genuine website, but needless to say didn't win a mini.

Hmmm, I thought I had because I typed it in carefully and checked it, it works this time. However looking at my history, I may have missed out the second R - good spot!
I just entered a code from a pack which I purchased from Ocado...says 'the code has already been used'. So nothing surprises me right now...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions