Groups

Anyone tried Travel-Offers.co.uk ?

Just seen an advert for this in the Asda magazine (I'll post link in post #2). It's a travel card which you can use to get a free night in a hotel for two people, as long as you both buy dinner and breakfast.

Has anyone used them before and what were your experiences like?

Cheers for the help guys

5 Comments

i think i have heard of them but have never used them myself. the site looks ok tho....

Travel Offers
    PO Box 3580
    Chester
    CH1 9HW

0871 282 2882
    Lines are open Mon - Fri 8.00 - 8.00 Sat 10.00 - 3.00
    Calls cost 10p per minute from a BT landline.
    Calls from mobiles and any other network provider

thats there contact details.if i were you i'd call them just to ensure they are legit x

These offers have been going around for years, I 'won' a free weekend stay in a hotel once and all I had to do was buy dinner and breakfast, when I added it up I could not afford the free weekend at all!
    Just check the prices and if it works out what you would pay out anyway then go for it...:thumbsup:

Using this service for the lovelady shield hotel in cumbria is £56 perperson for accomodation, dinner and breakfast based on 2 sharing. It is £100 for 2 for DBB if you book direct witht hte hotel - so I can't see any bargain there. I just chose that hotel at random - there could well be good deals but it wouldn't be for me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671404
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729
      3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770

See more discussions