Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone tryed Prevage anti-aging treatment

I received this e-mail the other day and just thought it was doing the rounds.

But today a package turned up with a letter headed paper from Elizabeth Arden with a full bottle of the treatment.. you would think im happy with that and i am but after reading up on it there seems to be a lot of ppl getting a rash and even there faces swell up like melons.

just woundered how to do a patch test or if anyone has had any bad experences with this.

Dear Ms xxxx,

Thank you for participating in our beauty product testing panel. In a few days you will be sent Prevage Day Anti-Ageing moistrusier SPF30, £95 to trial for four weeks. Please let us know if it does not arrive.

All you have to do is use it as directed on the pack and then, after four weeks, give us your feedback via the brief questionnaire below. Please answer the questions scoring the product you are testing on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being poor, or the least positive result and 10 being excellent - the highest rating. For example, if you thought the product performed very well, you might score it an 8 plus. Average performance would score a 5 and a 1 means you were very disappointed!

1. Did the product perform according to your expectations/did it do what it said on the tin?
    Score:

2. Did you find the product pleasant to use (did you like the texture and scent for example and did it feel good on your skin)?
    Score:

3. Did you, or other people, notice a difference in the appearance of your skin after youd used it for four weeks?
    Score:

4. Do you think the product offers value for money?
    Score:

5.Would you buy it instead of your usual product?
    Score:

Please return this form by the 16th July to
    xxxxxxx

With best wishes, the Good Housekeeping Beauty Team

2 Comments

I would try a bit on the inside of your elbow, or behind your ear then leave it for 24 hrs.

Original Poster

queenlush;8795454

I would try a bit on the inside of your elbow, or behind your ear then … I would try a bit on the inside of your elbow, or behind your ear then leave it for 24 hrs.

Thanks queenlush I will give it ago. rep left

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
    2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
    3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
    4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions