Anyone trying to order muse tickets and getting no where?

11 replies
Found 5th Jun 2009
Anyone trying to order muse tickets and getting no where?

1. Misc
  2. Ticket
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Ticket
11 Comments

i have tried liverpool and sheffield selecting best available but nothings happening, just keep trying ad, i did with Oasis and i eventually got tickets after 2 hours lol

Original Poster

macseffect;5406592

i have tried liverpool and sheffield selecting best available but … i have tried liverpool and sheffield selecting best available but nothings happening, just keep trying ad, i did with Oasis and i eventually got tickets after 2 hours lol

All sold out birmingham.

ticketmaster is useless as always went direct.

Sheffield crashed.

Got 4 for Liverpool seated! Hip hop hooray

Original Poster

So peed off now. Stupid online systems suck and you try and call and nothing happens.

Original Poster

oh look gigs and tours comes back on all sold out. How brilliants that.

Just keep trying i am sure they keep allocating set amount of tickets every so often. Good luck with getting some Ad

Original Poster

macseffect;5406760

Just keep trying i am sure they keep allocating set amount of tickets … Just keep trying i am sure they keep allocating set amount of tickets every so often. Good luck with getting some Ad

Ticket master doesnt work dont bother going there.

i keep getting this message on ticketmaster:

FYI: New tickets often become available for purchase as the event date nears.

and see tickets are sold out lol apart from glasgow lol

Original Poster

macseffect;5406938

i keep getting this message on ticketmaster: FYI: New tickets often … i keep getting this message on ticketmaster: FYI: New tickets often become available for purchase as the event date nears. and see tickets are sold out lol apart from glasgow lol

yeh its done that since it opened.

Original Poster

Made a user name with a whinney email on muse.mu. They endorse resale to these media crooks. Joke

Got tix for Sheffield and 02 at about 9.10am. Cant wait.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1847
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.714
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993247
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769450

See more discussions