Anyone unlocked a Nokia X6? looking for a trustworthy unlock site or free software if possible?

6 replies
Found 14th Mar 2011
My mrs has a Nokia x6 locked to three, as far as im aware they wont unlock it till the contract is up so im after the cheapest method possible to sort it!

Any help will be much appreciated! cheers Jake

6 Comments

foneszone.co.uk i have always used, not necessarilly the cheapest but totally reliable if u get stuck

if u find ur phone is a little more complex to unlock then take it to one of the corner shops or market stalls which can do it with a cable, will cost u a tenner or sumthing

Original Poster

joeprosho

foneszone.co.uk i have always used, not necessarilly the cheapest but … foneszone.co.uk i have always used, not necessarilly the cheapest but totally reliable if u get stuckif u find ur phone is a little more complex to unlock then take it to one of the corner shops or market stalls which can do it with a cable, will cost u a tenner or sumthing

Cheers, checked the site and a few others all of which state they cant unlock it so fingers crossed the dodgy second hand phone shop will do it cheap! means ill have to waste part of my precious weekend in the city lol, oh well!

i recently bought a nokia e71 and there a bb5 phone, cant be unlocked with codes, i went into a dingy little shop called 'phones for me' lol was in out with my unlocked phone in five mins and £10 lighter, was dubious but they know what there doing really just have a pricey little bit of software and a necesarry cable

Original Poster

joeprosho

i recently bought a nokia e71 and there a bb5 phone, cant be unlocked … i recently bought a nokia e71 and there a bb5 phone, cant be unlocked with codes, i went into a dingy little shop called 'phones for me' lol was in out with my unlocked phone in five mins and £10 lighter, was dubious but they know what there doing really just have a pricey little bit of software and a necesarry cable

Quality, that is very reassuring it wont be a wasted journey

joeprosho

foneszone.co.uk i have always used, not necessarilly the cheapest but … foneszone.co.uk i have always used, not necessarilly the cheapest but totally reliable if u get stuckif u find ur phone is a little more complex to unlock then take it to one of the corner shops or market stalls which can do it with a cable, will cost u a tenner or sumthing

The X3's are not in shop unlocks have to be sent away looking atleast £25 plus try your network first

spitroast

Original Poster

spit roast

The X3's are not in shop unlocks have to be sent away looking atleast £25 … The X3's are not in shop unlocks have to be sent away looking atleast £25 plus try your network firstspitroast

cheers for info spitroast, mines an X6, my local phone shop said they can unlcock them but not on 3 network as they dont have an agreement with them so I got my mrs to ring 3 not expecting any help from those slime balls but amazingly they unlocked it over the phone for £15! So all sorted now, expired!

Thanks both of you - Jake
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
    2. Christmas presents510
    3. Mobile phone advice33
    4. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55

See more discussions